India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

i am beginning 2 get irritated..

gujju_gurl Senior Member
gujju_gurl
gujju_gurl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
ok. so far in the past few weeks i really am getting bored of this show, it seems as if they are stretching the show, and the main point has been lost. I haven't watched the show in a month...i just dont really see a story...sorry all u TD fans...Confused

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey gujju_girl..... so do tell me about a serial that does have a point and does not drag Disapprove Smile
Halz25 IF-Dazzler
Halz25
Halz25

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Yes Nikki i totally agree with u all serials like that. Well wether TD is boring or good all i can say is I am addicted to this serial i can't miss even a minute of it!!!!
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
All I can say if dont like it then dont watch it.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
My dear friend i dont know which place  u r from.... Confused U said that u havent watched TD since one month....but since that month only only TD started getting better dear.....Ok...If u r from US then TD is irritating....if u r from UK then its getting better n better..If u r from India then its almost improved except for few episodes...Now the story in india is moving fast yaar....i dont find drag in it in indian episodes...ofcourse previously it was a draaaagggg.......I do agree with it.... Smile As Nikkiji said i too feel each n every daily is being draaaaged these days...These dailies r meant to drag the show....This is my definition for a DAILY soap....

D-Dragging
A-annoying
I-Irritating
L-Lacking n Longing story
Y-Yearing(telecasting for years)

Edited by harsy - 24 March 2006 at 9:24am
gujju_gurl Senior Member
gujju_gurl
gujju_gurl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
but not all shoes are dragging, do u guys watch SIndoor, that show is always up 2 pace.they dont stick to onw topic and talk about it for 2 weeks....and u guys dont have to get all critical on me im juts expressing my opinion and i just wanted to know if any1 else felt that wya...gosh
gujju_gurl Senior Member
gujju_gurl
gujju_gurl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
but not all shows are dragging, do u guys watch SIndoor, that show is always up 2 pace.they dont stick to onw topic and talk about it for 2 weeks....and u guys dont have to get all critical on me im juts expressing my opinion and i just wanted to know if any1 else felt that wya...gosh
gujju_gurl Senior Member
gujju_gurl
gujju_gurl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
sorry if any1 was offended..... Confused but thats how i feel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index