•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

The title song…hayeeeee…Angad is soooooooo hott! 😃So the episode starts w/ the recap…obivousli…lolz…okai so the little brother boy is praying in the mandir and Kripa is standing outside. He calls her in and says that it is her turn to say the dialogues and runs out to hide by the stairs. He signals that the mum is comin down and Kripa starts her little speech about how she wants to go to Mumbai and loves her mother blab la and knows that her mother will want to see her happy! The mum says you can and Kripa runs to hug her and tell her that she loves her…o she high fives the lil brother on the way too! Lolz Then daddy prof. comes in with jalebis…….yummmmm….hehe…anyways the mum takes the plate and starts eating. Kripa warns her about her diabetes but the mum is too happy to care.

At the Khanna residence, daddy Khanna is getting ready for his interview when one of the employees interrupts saying that there is a call…its daddy prof. saying that him and Kripa will be comin to Mumbai day after tomorrow. Due to the presence of the camera crew, daddy Khanna is compelled to sound happy and look delighted! At night Kripa and her friend are shown lying outside and looking at the stars. The friend talks about cutie Angad and Kripa gets all defensive and makes a little speech about how she is not going to Mumbai to get hottie's love…she respects him and his music and wants him to be happy…and somewhere ion the middle of all that is where her lover for our hunk lies! They then talk bout them becoming big stars and shining in the sky of the big city. Back to daddy Khanna, his shock bout the phone call has now turned into pure worry and he is thinking about how is going to make witchy mom understand. His employee assures him that she will see it as good publicity and not mind at all…pshhh…ye rite! U just know she's gonna be trouble!

Daddy prof looks at a picture of him with daddy Khanna and remembers when daddy Khanna was saying that he'll always remember what prof did for him blab la…we see them "younger" in a flashback doing their filmy dialogues! The next day, at the school the principal wishes the all students good luck and especially Kripa as she will be going away…we're gonna miss you etc etc…then he calls her on stage to sing in her "madhur awaaz"…any guesses to what she sings…ye pal yaad ayenge ye pal….u know Indian idol songs which is probably gonna be on all sony shows over the coming weeks! Hehe…during this song shes getting flashbacks of her life in Nainital…which funnily enough all happened to be from yesterday's episode. Anyways, her friends join her on stage to get in the crying mood and she says she will never forget this day! Back at home, the little brother, like ALL brothers has already moved into Kripa's room! She gets all angry and starts to have a girly fit…a cute scene late…something about her teddy bears being stuffed in the cupboards, she apologises and they have a nice happy moment. The friend interrupts and they start talking about adorable Angad…hayeeee….all of a sudden, the mum collapses in the living room. Daddy prof finds her and calls for the kids.

Later in the hospital, the mum wakes up and gets worried about Kripa missing her train for Mumbai! Kripa says she can't leave her mother in that state and the mum insists that she goes. After arguing a little, they decide that Kripa will catch her train, but alone!!! Alarm bells ringing in my head…what's gonna happen when she gets there and meets witchy mom?! They get to the station and do their crying goodbyes. When she runs to get the train a hand pops out to help her get on…total DDLJ style…aaahh….it turns out to be a dream…well not like any of us expected handsome Angad to really be there! Well she gets on and a while later she's in Mumbai…woohoo… as she's getting off, there was some dramatic Kkusum music in the background…kinda scared me for a bit! Lolz…but she gets off okai and then starts dancing around the station…felt like I was watching a musical! But again, it's a dream…sounds a bit like kareena kareena too, rite?! – all the daydreaming! Well then she talks to her self…I'm in Angad's city, I'm gonna meet him in a little while! I was thinking…forget you little girl…we're finally gonna meet him! I was getting all excited and jumping up and down on the sofa…BUT THEN…she froze and that 🤬 balaji thing came up! 😡 Uffff…I was sooooo annoyed, another epi and no sweeto! In tomorrows preview she's at the khanna house gate…saying that she is daddy prof's daughter…I dunno why but that scene from taal came into my head…you know where ash is outside akshay's house! But o well…I didn't care much about it! I was still sulking over the fact that there was no Angad…but then God answered my prayers and as compensation…my fav commercial came straight after…any guesses?! Lolz…it was Ejoooooo dancing around to asli atta's gujju beats!!! Hayeeeee! Lolz. 😆

😡Show him for gods sake

knowing balaji and ekta, they will probably show angad at the end of thurs episode. my predictions r hes gonna make this graaaaaaaaannnndddddddd entry & the camera will freeze at his face on thurs & then itll be the most torturous weekend ever to wait for mon and see him again.🤢 hayye 😉

cheen

Edited by cheen2005 - 19 years ago
Originally posted by cheen2005

knowing balaji and ekta, they will probably show angad at the end of thurs episode. my predictions r hes gonna make this graaaaaaaaannnndddddddd entry & the camera will freeze at his face on thurs & then itll be the most torturous weekend ever to wait for mon and see him again.🤢 hayye 😉

cheen

i knooooo....i cnt hav dat either....im like d most impatient person EVER! n unles dey show him 2moro, il b certain dat hes gna cum on thurs! im reali wishin dat ur lil theori doesnt cum out to b tru!!! 

thanx for da great update kali!!!😊

if kkekta doesnt show angad soon...im gonna go down to mumbai and beat the hell outta her!😡

thanx 4 the update i cant belive i missed the show have 2 wait till 2morro 4 repeat

EJAZ KHAN+IQBAL KHAN+RAHIL AZAM=HEARTHROBS ❤️

Originally posted by jelly_1984

thanx for da great update kali!!!😊

if kkekta doesnt show angad soon...im gonna go down to mumbai and beat the hell outta her!😡

lolzzz i kno...i wz thinkin dat myself but den i realised if i wer to go to Mumbai id rather go to c all d hottie's den go n kil her! make beter use of my time n stuf...hehe

They better show him tomorrow😭