Bhabhi
Bhabhi

Juhi-Rucha see red in greenroom

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Juhi Parmar Rucha Gujarathi

Actresses Juhi Parmar (Kumkum) and Rucha Gujarathi (Bhabhi) had a tiff at the Star Parivaar awards on Wednesday night.

Sources say Juhi and Rucha fought in their make-up room after Rucha reached the venue almost two hours late. Juhi was supposed to share her make-up artiste with Rucha, but due to the delay, Juhi had already started getting ready for her red carpet appearance.

Said an actor who witnessed the fight, "As soon as Rucha walked into the greenroom, she asked Juhi to stop her make-up. Since she had the first performance of the night, she was already nervous.

But Juhi was already half way into her routine, so didn't want to let Rucha begin hers. Juhi was upset that Rucha reported late for the event. Then, Rucha started yelling and they had to get some guys from Star to intervene between the two."

Rush job

When contacted, Rucha admitted to the fight. "Yes, I did get late, but that's because of the traffic in Dadar. I usually never travel to town, so didn't know conditions would be so bad. I reached almost an hour late, and had to get ready for my Colours of India performance. When I reached. I saw Juhi getting her make-up done. I was supposed to share the artiste with her.

She wanted to finish first, as she wanted to go to the red carpet. I too was in a hurry since I had to hit the stage. However, we sorted our issues and I got ready for my performance well in advance."

"Rucha arrived almost two hours late," said Juhi. "She was supposed to come at 4 pm, but reached around 6.15 pm. I thought she would come early so I could start my make-up after hers.

But after her delay, even the make-up artist thought she should start with me first. I was supposed to present an award as part of the pre-event segment. So I too had to get my make-up done on time."

Gave gyaan

Did Juhi tick Rucha off by giving her unsolicited advice? "As a senior, I thought it was my duty to share something with her. I have four years of experience at the Parivaar awards, and told her that one has to be responsible and cannot be late. She agreed. There was no drama," Parmar said.

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing - i don't blame juhi - she was worried about her timing - and so was Rucha, being late she felt that she needs to hurry.

This is an experiance for rucha she has to learn to be on time. It could have help - having a fight before the preformance. I hope she did well.

Esti aunty
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
isse cheezein hoti raheti hai,
thanks for the article