India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Deciphering Anjali (Page 3)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Serial I read your post with a great deal of interest and funnily enough that was what was also going through my mind about Anjali's reaction as I too had a similar experience albeit it was a girlfriend boyfriend relationship.( He was the worst sleaze ball on a slime bucket but she refused to believe me when I told her that and he later proceeded to break her heart with some dire consequences)

I really do empathize and sympathize and can understand the pain you must have gone through not to mention the soul searching trauma you must have endured before deciding to tell her. It is not an easy decision and one filled with thorns. The sad fact is that they would rather believe their cheating partners rather than see the reality of their lives but then a song line by Paloma Faith Do you want the truth or something beautiful comes to my mind and I think your friend chose to live in denial and after reading your second part I so very understand her decision and yes the sad part is her vengeance will come later and will unquestionably leave a bitter taste in her mind-of the years, tears and youth lost in trying to keep up a lie.

One day for sure she will appreciate that you were a really good friend who meant the best for her and even though she may lack the courage to look you in the eye, she will thank you in her heart and that is the best that can be wished for. Sending you healing energy and hope you continue to do what you think is right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkiesbk2

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks FLS - I really don't care at this time whether she realizes what I was trying to do. its been 6 years and the edge has worn off. im at peace. just watching anjali reminded me of the bitter months of arguments and threats. sad part is, i cant talk about the threats to my family, my husband would shoot this guy down, fortunately, they are not friends or anything because somewhere my husband had a sense of unease about this guy and did not want to be friends with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Go to top