Too many tracks... Pace SLOW... MOD:P3

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys, seems like Cv is running Menaka-Tanshi- Samar- Kriya track at one go... its good that MKAP does not cencentrate only one track at a time like b4 but too many tracks, the story pace is moving slowly... very slow i would tell... and still i feel KRIYA is being used as a filler only...

To tell the truth even if Cv gives Kriya track that tanshi is doing im happy... coz of what... even argue or fights we can get to see our kriya... im not telling that only show us KRIYA but i really cannot take Tanshi... its not that i do not like them but i personally feel their track is long n kind of bored... sorry no offence to anyone... the beginning the tanshi part was a bit ok, where it seems like Cv wanna explore love in this couple... but suddenly... arguement over arguement , dunno what else to say... really worse...

I think tanshi track is not explored in a good manner, theres lots more storyline that can be fit for the both... and give viewers a treat to watch... i know some of us here even feel its better not showing them, but having to say that they are also a part of MKAP we still have to see them around... i personally feel that if CV wants to show Saxs, they need to distribute between komal/chinki - tanshi...then theres a short frame for each pair here... n where is adarsh... by having adarsh replament at least komal-adarsh scene can be shown... i mean komal has always been a good actress n i feel that something is lacking here coz replacement of adarsh not found as to date... komal can bring variety when showing the Saxs...

Menaka track-samar track is not a bad track... but running in slow pace... this is a good track to put Shakti on place... Property track is linked with this track... so this track is really interesting to watch... but currently running on a very slow pace... kriya track even running more slower than that...but CV played smart here, we still have no clue whats meera up to... only briefly we know... future tracks... cannot guess...😆

Thats all i wanna say... CV needs to do something ASAP!!!!
Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah agree with u...

When this serial started, Komal-Adarsh were meant to be the parallel leads... but somehow over the years they have been sidelined... and YKW and her numerous husbands have been given prominence...

Komal character is very interesting... they could have developed it more... just like how K improved himself with P's influence, the CVs could have shown Kml too improving in the company of the Saxes eg learning to read & write, etc... but she has been reduced to just a shrieking version of Amma...
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Yeah agree with u...

When this serial started, Komal-Adarsh were meant to be the parallel leads... but somehow over the years they have been sidelined... and YKW and her numerous husbands have been given prominence...

Komal character is very interesting... they could have developed it more... just like how K improved himself with P's influence, the CVs could have shown Kml too improving in the company of the Saxes eg learning to read & write, etc... but she has been reduced to just a shrieking version of Amma...

or leading them to the dark side 😈 😛 
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Yeah agree with u...

you highlighted a very important point... n look at chinki... no influence on Sax how could that be possible...
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

or leading them to the dark side 😈 😛 

somehow better than tanshi...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No wonder why we are out of top ten
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

No wonder why we are out of top ten

we will surely be back... 😃
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riyya6

we will surely be back... 😃

with our rival balh showing honeymoon of leads and archrival yrkkh leads becoming parents dunno why cvs are still busy with tanshi or samar? Agree the kriya track is going in a slow pace
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

with our rival balh showing honeymoon of leads and archrival yrkkh leads becoming parents dunno why cvs are still busy with tanshi or samar? Agree the kriya track is going in a slow pace

agree with ur point too... tough competition with BALH as they are having honeymoon track... n yes YRKKH becoming parents... Cv should focus on Kriya track n other track to support Kriya track... Not kriya track as a fillers...
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

agree with ur point too... tough competition with BALH as they are having honeymoon track... n yes YRKKH becoming parents... Cv should focus on Kriya track n other track to support Kriya track... Not kriya track as a fillers...  lets see what happend after the honeymoon track... but which daily soap can come up with good storyline n have impact on viewers, they will surely rule the chart... marriage, honeymoon, becoming parents... i do agree it gives trp but not for a long time... i mean they enjoy the high trp for that time, not all long... but if show maker continue with good storyline, the show will surely rock the charts... LETS see... 😕... but i do agree that YRKHH has been very good in terms of consistency in the TRPS... Eventhough i dont watch the show... 👏