Fan Fictions

My Jigar Da Tukda (RTMC FF)Last partpg45 - Page 21

Priyart12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii, m busy in my board practicals so plz dnt mind i will read n cmnt later bt plzzz do pm me all parts of ur both ffs
plzz understand

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 16 flashback cont...

Chadha house..

Mitali "come on Ananya get ready...its a biggest party in town..."

Ananya "coming Mom..." while brushing her hair...

Manmohan "you two take lot of time...now where have you kept the pass"

Mitali "we don't need a pass...everyone knows us...lets go now"

Manmohan "you are very good at loosing things"

Ananya "lets go..."

Malhotra house...

Khushwant "can you give me the tie...i am looking for it since last one hour"

Shilpa "sure...wait let me wear my jewelry first"

Khushwant "your things are important than mine..." he said annoyingly

Shilpa irritatingly "fine...let me look..."

She gave the tie to Khushwant...

Khushwant "is Veer ready???"

Shilpa "do you want him to come along??"

Khushwant "of course...he's my Son and he will be looking after my business soon...so he must know about these parties...now tell him to get ready"

Shilpa asked Veer to get ready...

Veer "Mom you know I hate these social parties..."

Shilpa "your Dad will be very angry...now get ready fast..."

Veer got up and unwillingly went to change...

_____*******

After some time both the families left for the Royal party...this party was only for the people with top hotels and operators. This part was mainly for the hotel excellence awards that recognized the qualities and characteristics that define superior service and achievement in hospitality industry.

Both the cars stopped at the entrance...

Manmohan saw Khushwant and started murmuring...

Mitali "oh these people have also come here..."

Manmohan "you know we have to see their face everytime we come for these parties..."

Mitali "lets go inside before we have to see their face"

Ananya glanced around but she wasn't bothered about what her parents were saying, she didn't pay attention to whom they were talking about...

Khushwant "whenever I see this Manmohan...i feel like killing him...he's such a fraud"

Shilpa "now leave it...we won't sit near them...lets go inside now..."

Veer walked slowly behind...

Party started and people were enjoying their drinks...

After some time...

Ananya saw her mother talking against a lady who looked equally elegant like her mother...as she walked near she heard their conversation...

Shilpa "why don't you stop copying us...i saw your menu...it was our menu before"

Mitali "really...when did that dish come into your menu...i think you copied that..."

Shilpa "we know what kind of people you are...absolutely fraud."

Mitali "if we are fraud then you are super fraud..."

Shilpa "oh God...whose face did I see this morning that I had this woman in front of me"

Mitali "you must have seen your own face"

the conversation soon changed into a fight... Ananya knew they must be their rivals... "oh yes..." she said to herself... "that must be the royal hotel owners"

she saw on the other side her Father was arguing with Khushwant... she seemed least bothered...when suddenly she saw a handsome boy standing near Khushwant...she turned quickly towards them...

"Veer" she said to herself...

she went closer...she walked slowly and stood next to her Father who was holding a drink in one hand and talking loudly...she saw Veer who was shocked to see Ananya standing next to Manmohan...

Ananya looked at her Dad "Dad..." she said

Manmohan looked at her "wait for a minute my child...let me fix this man's head first"

Veer looked at his father and said "Dad."

Khushwant "wait Veer...let me answer this fellows question first"

Veer and Ananya were shocked to see their parents fighting... Veer realised she was their rivals Daughter...both didn't say anything but they gazed each other for long time...

Soon there was silence around and everybody seated to start the function... both the hotel owners got the excellence awards...but they were still jealous of each other...

Ananya thought everything crashing...it was difficult for her to swallow this fact...Veer on the other hand was feeling terrible inside...he knew that their parents can never become friends and this rivalry is going on for a long time now...but how could he loose his Ananya...how could he forget her...he knew by now that there was no future for their friendship...

_____**********

After some time

It was late night...Ananya couldn't sleep at all...she thought about her family and Veer's family...how could she continue her friendship with Veer when it doesn't have any future...God forbid if her parents come to know about her friendship with Veer...they will show their worst side...she thought of not talking to Veer...but deep inside her heart Veer had already made a place that made Ananya difficult to forget about him...

Veer was lying on his bed looking at the ceiling and remembering his promise to Ananya that he will always be with her and never leave her alone...

the night took its pace and made the two think about each other more and more with every passing moment...

_______**************

Edited by Freethinker - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why do some times parents behave like children man,...it looks so awkward...but yeah , it a universal fact dat parents r parents.

veer and ananya shud fight for there love together.
wid a spirit of πŸ˜ƒ''SADA HAQ , AITHE RAKH!''🀒

GOD ITS REALLY A DIFFICULT WORK TO NURTURE PARENTS , SOMETIMES.

good going ...this story is soon gonna rock...πŸ‘
i just loved the twist.⭐️
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
luvd it
continue soon
smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update!!!!
keep rocking Dhanvi!!!!
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...πŸ‘
haila...so now they both get to know that their families are rivals...
n now what would they do...???????...πŸ˜•
n anu is thinking that she should stop talking veer...well she is going to do one of the most difficult thing of her life...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hope veer is not thinking this rubbish...n will fulfill the promise which he made to anu for always being her side...😊
update soon...
luv u...😊

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
cont.soon
n thanks 4 pm
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one dear😊...

poor veer & any...their friendship is getting suffered due to their family problems😭...but it will be interesting to see their bond getting stronger in spite of these situations...

well it reminded me our PRC story😍...'do pyar karne wale aur khandan ki dushmani'πŸ˜‰...lets see what happens in this story...
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
so they came to know tht their parents are rivals!!
n both thinking of each other
poor veer n any!! don't want to break their frndship
waiting for next update
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

amazing part..

superb..

aww...poor veer n ananya..

bcoz of their parents..their relation will suffer...

waiting for more..

thnx for the pm...