India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Same people in diff role in JJKN

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged

So now Tony & Diya are 100% sure that audiances are suffering from total amnesia, isn't it? no wonder she is using same characters in diff. role in her serial:

1. The taxi driver turned out to be police inspector in two diff episode

2. Aman Verma comparing for Talent hunt in Mauritius turned lawyer in another episode.

3. Shilpa saklani as kusum owning a jwellary shop, Armaan shown buying engagement ring for jassi from her outlet where she explains Arman the importance of jwellary turns out to be vedika in another episode.

Yek kya ho raha haiAngry  I think may be she roped in SS to show some sizzling hot scenes between A & SS from their pastWink agar ek character do role kar sakta hai to why not bring PURAB back in another role, audiance bhi kush, JJKN will get good TRP & the serial will get a decent endingTongue Tony & Deeya Ji do you get it.

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
The kkusum and armaan scene that you are talking about was a part of kkusum and not a part of JJKN....so actually, armaan, ila and angel were on kkusum Tongue........and the very day was the engagement day in JJKN where the pre-nup document is shown and billo draggs jassi away......so that was a part of kkusum and NOT a part of jjkn..SS was for the first time on JJKN on wednesday ..just to correct you Smile

and the others like MM and aman verma played insignificant roles and not everyone's memory is as good as yours' Tongue ....like for example  i dont remember seeing aman verma in mauritius Confused ....and PURAB and mallika and MM played important roles....so bringing them back would be like bringing the dead back....MM and purab tho kabhi bhi nahin aa sakthe hai as they was cremated...but mallika can come back Wink ...

and at this juncture, even if purab is brought back, it wouldnt help the show in any big way Ouch .....a small anecdote...i had a friend called surina who was a DIE HARD PURAB FAN Tongue ......she loved samir like mad(more than mika LOL ) and the first thing that i used to hear in school was"purab was sooooooooooooo handdddddsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yesterday...."...seriously, every morning when we assemble for the prayer, this girl would be like"...samirrrrrrrrrrrrrr....awwwwwwwwww samirrrrrrr"
Confused .......and that used to be so freaking  .....and she cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and drove all the others crazy when samir quit JJKN CryCryCry .....and now i speak to her and she has moved on!!!!.......she actually says that "well, i dont know what i found so nice in samir that i totally turned into a psycho..thankfully i have moved on LOL "....this is just one example...there are yet many of my friends/ex-classmates who love samir even today  but they have stopped watching JJKN and even if samir comes back, i dont think they would start watching again as they all feel that the crux was the makeover and now jjkn is just crap, which is sadly true Cry .......

and regarding SS, chodo....i mean, it is so blatantly obvious that she is there for some reason as , as tabs pointed out, the manda scenes are just too real these days Wink .....but on a more serious note...she had absolutely no reason to be there Ouch ....and i completely trust tabs and i even trust her statement that "ss forced herself into JJKN".....and TND...grrr to them...they lied to the viewers saying that ss is gonna step into pari's shoes Angry

Edited by Buffie - 24 March 2006 at 8:00am
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Ya...dont really bother going tht deep. Who cares if such small character people come back. Tum bas J & A ki taraf concentrate karo.
Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
T&D must have had some reason bringing SS, no one can force themselves on producers & directors until the stars are superstars, T&D know very well how their serial is working these days. Trying their best to give it a decent ending as quoted by them in their recent interview (which was posted here few weeks back)so they can go to any length for it or they would have ended the serial the day Jassi got the GM back, but its not working they do have to care what greater audiances want & thats true orelse would not be giving so many twists & turns just before the serial being ended & about Purab being handsome well apart from that he had made the character Purab live & we all liked him for potraying the character Purab very well and by the way Isn't Armaan also liked only for his look well that is what I get to read from every post: Drooling & his looks Wink
We all have moved with our lives as our lives do not centres round any serial or fictious character but mind it we have not seen purab's dead face, Kuch bhi ho sakta hai..will still hope (thou unlikely) Jassi to end up with likes of Purab & not Armaan don't care if it is Armaan-Jassi story, we also want a decent end to this beautiful story but it looks like the story is taking an ugly turn now, Armaan having a baby out of wedlock Uhhmmm no way!!!! Jassi needs to take a decision now..If it is true why he did'nt let her know abt his sleeping with another woman. There was so hue and cry (Jassi had also made one) when Purab's past (which was just friendship) & sweyta kwatreys one side love was revealed but for Armaan Jassi is ready to excuse everything: His betraying Jassi, Questioning her character, marrying Mallika, Sleeping with her, now another illegal child, Agar Jassi ney ab bhi Armaan ko maaph kar deeya to well it is not her love for Armaan but her obsession to possess him!!!!
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffer

Agar Jassi ney ab bhi Armaan ko maaph kar deeya to well it is not her love for Armaan but her obsession to possess him!!!!

Woh ho ho!!! I totally disagree with this statement. If this child is Armaan's, she was conceived before Armaan fell in love with jassi. And jassi knew all about Armaan's colourful past. It is her true love for him that will make her forgive him and not her obsession as you say.  When you love someone you accept the good and the bad; the sunshine as well as the grey clouds!!!

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged

LOL...IF is weird..whenever i'm online, it shows that i am offline.....and it logs me out automatically and when i try to log in, it gives this message"login ID failed..try again".... Confused ....and it automatically logs me out when i try to refresh a page...and IF is tooooooooooooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....anyone else having these problems???????Confused ...

as we are anyway talking abut purab, let me tell you, purab was more obsessed than that he loved jassi...at least armaan never plotted to keep any other suitor away, armaan was not insecure about jassi whereas purab wasDead, armaan was willing to marry jassi even after seeing a very convincing chaddi scene and even after hearing  a very ridiculous answer from jassi,  ......he never dumped her.......and purab dumped jassi just because he felt that she was in love with armaan...precisely after she hung up on the phone as armaan sir came inAngry....that was the last straw for purab and he dumped her...and purab was all the while insecure about jassi and wanted to have her at any cost...he tried to send jessica to paris so that her contact with armaan is cut, purab also  teamed up with mallika and tried to split jassi and armaan.

purab only believed that jassi could be happy with him alone and he never respected her love for armaanOuch...and mind you, purab didnt even want jassi to prove herself innocent when mallika trapped her in the kohinoor case..purab al the time wanted to take jassi somewhere farrrrrr away and keep her away from armaan....he did love her, but he ended up being  an over-possessive and obsessed nut.....please, armaan is any day a much intense ,passionate and true  lover than purab and makes a great husband....everyone has a few shortcommings  and armaan is no exception....but janda are so much in lowe(and so are sandaBig smile..sorry, dont kill me people) and that's what's so pleasing and lovely about JJKNClapClap

Edited by Buffie - 24 March 2006 at 12:01pm
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
gosh again...hmmm well as far as i look at it,purab may be mahaan and even 1000 times better than arman but jassi never loved him.She loved arman and that too when he was a casanova,the best part of this beautiful love story is that she changed him for the better and now no one is more devoted to his wife than arman.His love for her cannot be expressed in words and same vice versa .
purab may hae been a nice guy butthe fact is jassi never ever loved him.it was him who chased her andleft her .
anyway why talk abt him who is no more .so this present plot,we dont even know the mystery behind vidhi and the kid so lets discuss whether jassi shld accept or whatever when all is revealed .

maybe the whole thing is misunderstood by jassi when she sees arman with vidhi and vedika...who knows
lets wait and watch and even if the kid is arman's which is a possibility ,it sure must have been conceieved even before jassi joined or during armans casanova days and he has changed a lot since then.
lets see
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
tina, purab was no mahaan and he was not 10000 times better than armaan...he was only comparitively better than armaan and that too only in 2004....

Go to top