Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by chianti05

Hey Madhavi, how did you manage to get preyasi as your ring tone?

But wouldnt it sound funny ? Each time the phone rings you feel someone (may be HEMA) is calling you "preyasi"?

I have a recorder in my phone, so i just played the song and recorded it!

its kinda funny, very funny when sum1 calls, esp coz it starts with 'dekho chod ke', and it sounds kinda scary !!!!

thats the reason i put it.. makes me feel like he is singin this song to me.. initially i used to wait for preyasi to get over to pick up the phone..!!!
Originally posted by madhavir108

I have a recorder in my phone, so i just played the song and recorded it!

its kinda funny, very funny when sum1 calls, esp coz it starts with 'dekho chod ke', and it sounds kinda scary !!!!

thats the reason i put it.. makes me feel like he is singin this song to me.. initially i used to wait for preyasi to get over to pick up the phone..!!!

You are almost on the verge of STALKING. 😆 My hubby just said he'll make Akshay's rendition his ringtone. That way he'll be forced to pick it up on the first ring. 😆
Edited by ab_srgmp - 18 years ago
Originally posted by kd286

abhi,

tumhe dekh ke mujhe woh sholay waala dialogue yaad aaya..
"jaahan ladki dekhi wahi line lagaana shuru" 😆 😆 😆

😆😆😆 Those teenage hormones. 😳
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Madhavi, I can do it 3 secs longer than Hema did it...shall I send you the recording over so that you can change your ringtone? 😉

Waise, why isn't my name included in Hema's fan club yaar? 😕

But since you are a self-proclaimed besura, we wouldn't want to put her thru that. 😉
Originally posted by ab_srgmp

You are almost on the verge of STALKING. 😆 My hubby just said he'll make Akshay's rendition his ringtone. That way he'll be forced to pick it up on the first ring. 😆

😆
Originally posted by Bindiqueen06

Hemu is absoultly brilliant!! His songs are awe INSPIRING!! He is such an amazing singer!! I am a huge fan!! He will make it big in the industry! can't wait to buy his albulm!! 👏 😛 😊

I seriously wish he'd come to IF to see how crazy his fans are.. and just because he was voted out..doesnt mean tat he has a shortage of fans .. we all LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE him !!!
heheheh... 😳 😳

Imagine my plight then.. aap logon ne meri us bechare ke saath shaadi almost pakka karli !

besides, he wouldn't know ur age !! age is relative..its how jawaan u r from ur heart 😆
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

You are so right.  I am very young at heart.  And when I see Hema my heart skips a beat and goes hmmmmmmmm😳 😆😉

u r so cute ! for that i have to give u a 🤗 !!!
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

You are the dopest fan Hema can ever have. Do  you know that?? 🤗

dopest ?! what does that mean !!!!

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Madhavi, I can do it 3 secs longer than Hema did it...shall I send you the recording over so that you can change your ringtone? 😉

Waise, why isn't my name included in Hema's fan club yaar? 😕

haan woh baaki ka theen second .....thu neeche se gaatha hoga.....😆 chal abhi auditions ka time hogaya hai...... suit wuit pehen le.....😆