Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Hema's Nahin saamne - Page 3

oewnaynailf thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I agree, his voice is absolutely amazing and just brings out your emotions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Rindam ji, very well said about the 'gamakams'..

he was absolutely diving in Nahin Saamne, that preyasi part totally blew off the judges mind.. SG was totally into his performance.. and it was very clear that he was upset that Hemu got out..

I mean, his transitions in that song..his finishing..fantastic..

I guess since so many people have talked about Nahin Saamne a lot of his other songs seem over shadowed..but I thought his Tanhayee was the best.. he sang it as good as Sonu and it was phenomenal..hear the ending of the original, Hemu's finishing is better than Sonu Nigam's !! (sorry no offence to Sonu fans, I am a HUGEEE fan of Sonu, but in tat song Hemu takes the cake!)

Same for Hay Rama, I've never really paid attn. to tat song..but after hearing Hemu sing it,I started listening to the original with a difference perspective..

I think what makes Hemu apart from a lot of contemporary reality show singers, for that matter all top 5, they used to sing from their soul, as Diya Mirza said.. it was very evident..they felt every song they sang.. and I think that shows in quality of their voices and songs!
giggles_2005 thumbnail
nahin saamne by Hema was absolutely out of the world...he really captured the soul of the song when he sang it...his hai Rama was the turning point where ppl who had so far not paid attention to hemu sat up and started listening to him carefully...he is the REAL find of the show IMO...
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
yups, he was the find of the show..along with vinit and himani..

people had heard Nihira before so she wasn't a find.. and she was always hyped as the best female contestant..

debo also sang for movies before comin to srgmp...it made ppl notice him more..

but hemu was the total find of the show 👏 👏 and boy, what a find.. his preyasi is my ring tone..hear it every time it rings !!!
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
SDK is very lazy !!!

He is currently newsreporting for IF !!! give him some time..

yes yes i kno u can do it for 3 seconds longer..but that doesnt make me change my ring tone.. !!!
kd286 thumbnail
abhi,

tumhe dekh ke mujhe woh sholay waala dialogue yaad aaya..
"jaahan ladki dekhi wahi line lagaana shuru" 😆 😆 😆
chianti05 thumbnail
Hey Madhavi, how did you manage to get preyasi as your ring tone?

But wouldnt it sound funny ? Each time the phone rings you feel someone (may be HEMA) is calling you "preyasi"?

chianti05 thumbnail
hEY rINDAMJI,

Thanks for the webaddress with the sa re ga ma pa's best songs. I have put it in my favorites...

Helps me get on to the songs...sorry THE SONG   😉 ,when ever I want, easily.
arun_8687 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinit_fan

hemas song Nahin saamne.... Thik thik tha..... mujhe kuch khass nahin laga.... 😕

Symptoms of Himesh FLU..behnaa,vaccinate karwa lo 😳
*rose* thumbnail
yup hemu is de best...neva get tired listening 2 his great songss 😊