Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chianti05 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
SVM,

Oh yes, each one of his song is a jem. Nahin saamne got a lot more attention probably because, it was his lst performance on sa re ga ma pa and also bcos of "preyasi"... which people will find hard to forget.
summercool thumbnail
hej chianti,
whats ur name?
If you can understand telugu (or aleast music) then talke a look at HEMA'S new telugu movies songs.There are some pics of HEMA with VENKATESH.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=237726

I send you because you are also fan of HEMA like many of us.
chianti05 thumbnail
Hi summercool,

Iam shree...Thanks for sending the link.Looks like he has filled in a bit doesn't he? Iam so glad he is getting opportunities.Love his singing!
I can understand telugu, also been trained in music for a few years,nothing to boast about though.
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well .... I must say he sang it beautifully n no matter how many times I listen to it, it brings tears to my eyes... n i feel like just doob jaana in the music 😊
chianti05 thumbnail
fire on ice,

like your screen name. we belong to the same league!🤗
Sima Samuel thumbnail

oh yes.. he showed what he was made of with that song... that voice... just amazing...he sang it so beautifully that it made you complete forget the original one sung by Hariharan ... 👏 👏 👏
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
chianti05 ji, welcome to the group of us people who go absolutely MAD after hearing Hemu's songs !! Join the fan club...

Yups, his Nahin Saamne was something else.. personally I thought Ramta Jogi or Hay Rama was harder.. but Nahin Saamne, he really changed the song.. its very very different from the original..

I used to love the original..now the original version sounds dry compared to Hemu's version..

I guess this got a lot of praise because it was his last performance, and he left giving such a fantastic performance that it was hard to believe that HE was voted out.. besides on this forum atleast, a lot of people (includin muyself) believed that Hemu never recd. his due credit from the mentors.. so leaving the show in such style was somethin else.. besides.. his last few performances were mind blowing.. Hay Rama, Tanhayee, Tumse Milke, Vande Mataram, Ramta Jogi, Mitwa and finally Nahin Saamne...

His telugu songs are good too.. I really liked the title track 😊

Wishing him all the best ! 👏 👏
chianti05 thumbnail
Madhaviji,

Thanks a lot for your welcome.

I had heard Nahin sammne a few times when the movie taal was released. My impression of it was that it was another nice song.It never made that great an impact that I would listen to it over and over again.

But Hema changed it all.He has given it his own touch, been more creative, terrific rendition and the result is absolutely fantastic.

I would not compare him with Hariharan's singing ability.Hariharan is a stalwart and Hema has just put his foot in.But Iam sure with time, he should be able to get there.

Good luck to him !

Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree shree, I absolutely love Hemachandra's voice. He has such a gift, it's mindblowing. 👏
After reading how much you liked Nahin Saamne I just am listening to it. He is superb, no question about that. His breath control and the way he caressingly brings out every "gamakam" without anyone realising he just switched there.

Exceptional

Edited by Rindam - 18 years ago
Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.voiceofambition.com/voa/content/view/24/50/

I dont know if this has been posted before but Nahin Saamne by Hemachandra is the first to stream on this website. CHeck it out if you have not already,