India Calling
India Calling

amy's brain need a overhaul......

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged

ok guys...

amy too knows abt dilawar... if chand has forgotten him then atleast amy can give her a reminder as to tell adi abt it.......

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Are they r suffering from yadaash paralysis(my own given name).Chandni even forgot her mangetar Embarrassed LOL
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Yeh sab log toh pagal ho gaye hai, but more importantly, yaaron, mujhe batao, why is it convinient for chandni to remember her bauji and magetar only after she heard a gal pick up the phone on the other end.
Meanwhile, when she bought the cell and everything, she was cheating on all of those people too. Toh she isn't any better than Adi is she? Only Adi didn't cheat on anyone!
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
so amy know that chand. is angaged? somebody answer me....but atlast use dilawar yaad to aya..else it's like dilawar doesnt exist in chand.'s life at all.....
viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Very true Hetal. LOL . Dilawar seems to be permanently erased from Chandini's mind until it is convenient to remember him whenever Adi does something wrong. And yeah Amy knows about Dilawar because after the anthakshari match, she had teased Chandini about Amy and then Chandini had told her that she was engaged. Since Chandini is falling in love for the first time, her whole heart, mind and soul is leaning over to Adi, leaving no room for Dillu baby! And Amy is wholeheartedly encouraging her becoz probably she feels that Adi is a much much better catch for Chandini than any fiance back home.
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
sadest part is chandhini doesn't even remember dilwar even when she is angry with aditya;forget chandhini what about bhiji ,she has never spoken about him after they came to mumbai ;and above all why doesn't that dilwar ever call up chandhini
now when chandhini has bought a mobile bhiji is happy that chandhini can talk to her dad , but y didn't she ask chandhini to call up dilwar and y didn't dilwar call up chandhini
or r they palnning to bring dilwar to mumbai at the time when chandhni will confess her love to adi!
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i swear guys ............this dilawar part is going above my head .......... LOL i cant blive any person who has a finacie can live withgout talking to her ....this shows there is absolutely no bonding between dilawar and chandini .......and i dun fins amy's mistake she definately thinks tht adi is better than anyone ..and she is also sure tht she isnt in love with her finacie at all ...instead falling for adi ..so i think she is doing the rite thing
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I am surprised too!!!!!!!! Really which fiance will never speak to his mangetar after engagement??? And yes, why isn't beeji mentioning him??? she cud have said his name too when she was telling Chandni abt the 'sar pe rang chad gaya to utrega nahin' thing.... I wonder what will happen now??

Will my sweetu Adi suffer another heartbreak??? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Cry

BTW, I wonder who broke his heart the first time??? Any ideas????
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top