Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Some more SPA pics from Santabanta (Page 2)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mauritian

Originally posted by Apurva

look at her face. she looks like a nanny is trying to look gorgeous.

ouch.

can we tune it down???Confused

SS looks fine hereTongueTongue ......only that the halter really did not suit her as she is just too thin framed for them....and what's funny here is her hair...why did she sport a wigConfused.....and her humongous ear ringsConfusedConfused..but isnt the saree much BETTER than those tubes and white pantsWinkLOLLOL....

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I lov SS's saree! Clap Clap She looks fine according to me, but i think its the make-up that makes her look a lill Ouch tooo oily Confused
Thanks for the pix Tongue
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I think SS is very lanky...thin....skinny...she doesnt look good in saris.
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

ouch.

SS looks fine hereTongueTongue ......only that the halter really did not suit her as she is just too thin framed for them....and what's funny here is her hair...why did she sport a wigConfused.....and her humongous ear ringsConfusedConfused..but isnt the saree much BETTER than those tubes and white pantsWinkLOLLOL....

I agree buffie...her sari's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than her tubes and white pants anyday!LOLLOLLOL  I think she should've worn a heavier sari to give her some shape though...her wearing chiffon doesn't compliment her too well...just my opinion.  I love Rak's sari though!Smile  Rak's look PHAT!Big smile  And yeah...why is SS wearing a wig??....ORRRRRRR....she could've gotten extensions!LOL

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
SS is a copycat. Copying MS if you ask me LOL....
SS needs to go slow on the eye makeup. This woman really needs some tips when it comes to fashion and makeup.
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabha

Originally posted by Dimdim

Originally posted by Buffie

ouch.

SS is a copycat. Copying MS if you ask me LOL....
SS needs to go slow on the eye makeup. This woman really needs some tips when it comes to fashion and makeup

I agree buffie...her sari's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than her tubes and white pants anyday!LOLLOLLOL  I think she should've worn a heavier sari to give her some shape though...her wearing chiffon doesn't compliment her too well...just my opinion.  I love Rak's sari though!Smile  Rak's look PHAT!Big smile  And yeah...why is SS wearing a wig??....ORRRRRRR....she could've gotten extensions!LOL

LOLZ abs.....bang onClapClap.....SS is too thin for chiffons  .....silk is fattening and SS needs thick heavy clothes which can give her some shape....here is one of her earlier pics taken i suppose during her modelling daysSmile...she looks healthy here and also looks much much betterClapClapClap....

and madhu di, you are so right when you say that SS is copying mona.....maybe SS heard/read somewhere that mona was voted as the best dressed woman and that SS was in the worst dressed list....and thus she is trying to copy mona.....offlate, white pants are nowhere to be seen(lol, i know she wore it on popkorn but we are here talking about SS, someone who used to repeat those white pants like twice everyweekLOLLOL....so compared to that, now those white pants are rarely seen...but this is a relative comparison)....but halters are not meant for sticks....OuchOuch...now lest see if she is halter obsessed...like even in the SPA nomination party, she was in a pink haltar ......

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanx for the pics
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!! LOL
thanks fo the pics!

Go to top