Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Did you guys notice...?

tulsiveri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode when Ahem ji was lying on the sofa and Gopi was on the bed... did you notice how he was looking at his laptop when is eyes wondered to look at his beautiful wife... just laying there... it was such a "Mujhe Haq hai..." moment... wonderful...

If only he fed his gopi ji today instead of his mom-that would have been perfect! he he..😊

Furthermore, it was SO cute how he wanted to say bye to Gopi...but felt a little shy and instead used the excuse of telling her to take her medicines...

I don't know about you guys... but I really hope he doesn't stay at the office for too long!

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Truly hope he comes back soon, or we at least see some signs while he's at work that he's thinking about her!!!!

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
may be he will make a call and irritate koki.. asking her did gopi eat, did she take her medicines, is she resting, does she need anything... so on and on and on...😆
kokila will be😕😲😡 with his behaviour
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tulsiveri welcome here!! Yes , u are so right the sc was simply awesomely cute.
Ahem was abs jaanuable. It was absolutely hai mai mer jawa moment  the way he said take your medi on time then taranggg BELL idea lol I rolled with laughter.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

may be he will make a call and irritate koki.. asking her did gopi eat, did she take her medicines, is she resting, does she need anything... so on and on and on...😆
kokila will be😕😲😡 with his behaviour

🤣 I can just see Ahem doing that and koki bearing with it for about 5 seconds before blowing up on him!!!!😆
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello, tulsiveri, welcome to the forum, guessing ur new here?well i was thinking the same...hope he doesnt stay long, but it will only be in the afternoon so no probs!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just noticed that you are a newbie!!!

So welcome to the forum!!!

Hope you have a great time interacting with everyone!!!!
tulsiveri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi all... yup I'm new... thanks so much for the warm welcome :) I've been watching saathiya since it started and I have been reading all your posts since near enough the beginning...so I finally picked up the courage to join ...Im just so excited about all the cute Gohem moments...I hope Raji scenes start soon too!
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to forum dear...Hope you will have great time here...

And about your post, aham was stealing glances at her on every chance he is getting..in front of lappy, in front of koki, infront of urmi and rashi...Am sure he will be restless in office.