Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vanfan

Agree with you wholeheartedly Vanfan. But if he does believe that she is no more there is always the Aghori Baba around to convince him. Neelu's hysterical pregnancy is not just a counterfeit pregnancy, but it's a pregnancy of counterfeiture. The ultimate potentiality, Runjhun's rescue.  Don't worry! Wafah will understand.

Cleos

I wouldn't doubt if Neelu slept with Guddu's private investigator or the one who is spying on him. I wonder if it's Neelu herself who is spying.

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Vanfan !

Watching Nilu makes me sick !
I wonder if this guy she was talking to will spill the beans about her wanting to marry Guddu later !!

Precap:Awww my poor Guddu !! Amma was a little harsh there !

rishiramkaran thumbnail
Vanfan thanks for the update. It was well done. Perhaps you can consider to fill in during Wafah's absence. You were very punctual and effective in your presentation. Have you ever wondered that despite Runjhun's fortune is absent from the house Mitto is still benefiting? Where is she obtaining all this money to bribe people? Is it from Guddu's bhag? How strange!
Edited by rishiramkaran - 12 years ago
jonathanramdath thumbnail

Much thanks for the WU Vanfan!

Since this track most likely end by the second week of January at least some mysteries like Neelu's fake pregnancy can be resolved while focusing on Guddu's search for Runjhun. To generate interest at least CV'S can change Jabbu's mind and allow him to willingly help Guddu or throw him into the mix as the principal conspirator.  

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vanfan, thank you sooo much.  That was really nice of you and I do appreciate it - great write-up.  
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Van,  great job, though it must have been very difficult to be the bearer of bad news !!!  I know the CVs must be challenged, and have to fill the time with something, but they seem to be taking  extreme delight in rubbing this G and N story in our faces, day after day with no relief in sight!!!  Now with Neelu setting out to prove Runjuhn's supposed death, who knows where they will take us with this repulsive story?  I guess just more of the same and worse (if that's possible!) IF they make the mistake and attempt to show G feeling sorry/guilty and cozying up to Neelu, then I will PUKE!!!! ...  and refrain from watching till Nive (and thus Runjuhn!) returns!!!!  That's not a threat...but a promise,  I swear!!!!
Surish thumbnail
I doubt very much that will happen Leesan. Nive will be returning either in the next two to three weeks to put a death to that wench Neelu. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

I doubt very much that will happen Leesan. Nive will be returning either in the next two to three weeks to put a death to that wench Neelu.

@ Surish... not so sure!!!  Two/ three weeks is a LONG time, and a lot can happen!! The CVs are taking the show, and us, down a very slippery slope of late!  Anything of shock value is fair game apparently. We'll see... hope you're right!!!
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.

This track is worse than nails on a chalkboard.  I'm so tired of the fillers with the Evil 6 and Neelu. 

Bring Runjhun Back NOW. 

this track has gone on long enough.  I'm sick of Nilu.   I'm irritated at Guddu for stopping her from leaving.   i understand he is trying not to change the surroundings so the detective can get more info.  But the CVs seem to have dropped that track.  Where is he?  Can we see him digging for info instead of highlighting Neelu so much.  

Bring Runjhun Back NOW.

The CVs are punishing us i swear.  I can already guess how all this will play out.  The detective is only goin to find out the false truth and say the R is dead.  The he's going to go into a deeper depression and the show will get even more dragging adn unwatchable.  Then Neelu will force him to marry her for the fake baby. Runjhun will somehow escape and run in the woods and turn up back and LN too late to expose the truth.  

What i hope for is that the detective tell G that there is no baby, and that R is alive and is with PY.  Then i want G to break into PY's house kidnap R back.  The tak ehr into his own hiding area and then play the evil 5 and neelu at their own game. 

I'm think the worse and wishing and hoping for the best with this show right now.  They aren't givning us much to wish on right now.    Bring Runjhun Back NOW. 
Leesan thumbnail
@ampliphy...  in total agreement!!! Just related more or less the same scenario in the discussion thread a few minutes ago!!! Amazing that we have both come to the same ridiculous conclusions independently!!! Just goes to show how much this track is driving us crazy!!!!