Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Dirty Picture Success Party (Page 6)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

^^^Maddy: I generally like your posts as they come off being sensible. But this time above comes off as an excuse. But yeah you are right on one do dhulai equally of every star. LOL
What comes off as an excuse... Explain please.. LOL
We diss the rest so we will diss these guys too part. Anyways who cares...I dont know them personally and I am not even a fan. For all you know you could be completely right...these two are MCPs jealous of Vidya. Ouch
LOL... Thats not what i meant to say... Let me explain it better... Scrutineeer said that its not fair to leap into assumptions and thats what i was trying to explain... What i was saying is when we jump into assumptions with others ( it could be a good assumption or a bad assumption) then why shld'nt i be leaping into assumptions abt Naseer and Emraan...
Anyways... I have spent enough time in this thread... No point going on and on... Time for me to move to the next one...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
KJo's shoes...Thumbs Down. Is it just me or does he look like he just aged overnight?

Genelia & Ritesh look happy.

Kangana...what on earth has she done to herself? I had to look at her picture a couple of times to confirm that it really was her. Looks like Botox gone wrong! Stern Smile

What is with ABSr and velvet jackets? Ermm

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 15 December 2011 at 12:46am

TuesdaysChild Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by the scrutineer

If Naseer and Emraan did not attend this party, i am very disappointed with them... Just shows how big of an ego they have...Cant see a women getting all the accolades and the attention... One movie where an actress carried the movie on her shoulders and made it into a hit critically and commercially... How hard is to to come out and celebrate as a team... Even they did play an imp role in shaping up the movie... I did not see them at the other success party last week too...
That's harsh. It's a bit of a leap to assume their non-attendance is because they can't stomach Vidya's success. Emraan has been in Delhi shooting for Jannat 2 round the clock. For all we know, Naseerudin Shah is also out of town with other business to attend to. A success party is nice but perhaps they have had other obligations they had to prioritise. Not really fair to tar them as egoists simply because they didn't attend a party.
Okay... Harsh maybe.. I am not denying that... But arent all our comments here based on assumptions... Do we really know 100% that so and so said that or did that... No... But we still assume on what we perceive it to be and base our opinions on that...
Example the other day SRK was dissed left and right for going out cycling... Did we give him benefit of doubt...We did leap to assumtions and blasted him left and right...
Salman is critcised right now in a thread for a comment he may have or may not have made... But we still leap to assumptions and say what we want to say...
Same with other celebs too... Could be Kat or Kareena or PC or HR or Sonam or DP or Ranbir or anyone...When the others are not given a benefit of doubt and we leap to assumptions then why shld Naseruddin and Emraan be spared...Them missing two back to back success parties looked fishy to me... Thats enough proof to me to make an assumption that they did not want to attend the party... So when i am not being fair to others and i jump into assumptions with others then why shld it be any diff with these two...
Well, at least you're consistent! Wink
Still think it's a pretty big leap to make though. After Vidya, it is Emraan that has benefitted the most from TDP. And he knows it. That doesn't jive with your theory that he skipped the party because it's Vidya's success. But no matter. Not a big deal in the greater scheme of things.
Genelia and Ritesh are seriously cute together. And oh dear, poor Kangana. Ouch

Edited by the scrutineer - 15 December 2011 at 1:26am
Onyx. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
omg kangana honey did you look in the mirror before you stepped out ?
ritesh and genelia look cute together
and for once vidya doesn't look bad
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ShockedKangana's eyebrows???????????Confused And hawww RD with GDEmbarrassed sooo cute! LOL at KJ with EKLOL Vidya looks nice :)
whispa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh I didnt even realise that was Kangana until everyone pointed it out. I had to go back and double check the pictures!

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I guess she is looking the best of the lot in that party..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top