Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kangana darling Halloween was ages ago. 

and Emraan wasn't there as he was shooting for jannat 2.
emraanhashmi Emraan Hashmi 
Shooting for Jannat 2 in Delhi. Not sure if I'll make it for The Dirty Pic celebration do in Mumbai tonight. Bummed. Hope I can make it!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

If Naseer and Emraan did not attend this party, i am very disappointed with them... Just shows how big of an ego they have...Cant see a women getting all the accolades and the attention... One movie where an actress carried the movie on her shoulders and made it into a hit critically and commercially... How hard is to to come out and celebrate as a team... Even they did play an imp role in shaping up the movie... I did not see them at the other success party last week too...

In their defence if they had a problem with women taking credit for the success of a film they both wouldnt have done the film in the first place.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

In their defence if they had a problem with women taking credit for the success of a film they both wouldnt have done the film in the first place.

Oh well... No one knew when they signed this movie that its going to be this big... Not even Vidya in her wildest dreams would have imagined what it turned out to be...:)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Maybe they didnt expect it to cross 50 crores. But it was obvious that the film would be noticed atleast critically right from the time it was announced.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Choco.

Kangana darling Halloween was ages ago. 

and Emraan wasn't there as he was shooting for jannat 2.
emraanhashmi Emraan Hashmi 
Shooting for Jannat 2 in Delhi. Not sure if I'll make it for The Dirty Pic celebration do in Mumbai tonight. Bummed. Hope I can make it!

Emmy is in twitter.Wow 👏I didn't know it.Will follow him.😳
And I am happy to know that he was not present because of Jannat2.
😳
Kangna looks horrible.Jeez what has she done to her face🤢

Evry1 else looks fine..Bappi Lehri as usual unique & stylish😆
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing talks like success... And on top of that a movie getting both critically acclaimed and commercially too and that too a woman right under your nose...

Thats going to be hard to digest...Missing from two back to back success parties is no coincidence... Frankly i find it pathetic and that too from an actor of Naseer's stature and he is my all time fav actor too... He was the highlight of the movie... Same with Emraan too... I expected him to be way above all these starry trappings... Very disappointed... 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

^^^Maybe they didnt expect it to cross 50 crores. But it was obvious that the film would be noticed atleast critically right from the time it was announced.

I agree.They knew it from the very first day that the film is a woman centric film and it  will earn lots of critical acclaims.
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

If Naseer and Emraan did not attend this party, i am very disappointed with them... Just shows how big of an ego they have...Cant see a women getting all the accolades and the attention... One movie where an actress carried the movie on her shoulders and made it into a hit critically and commercially... How hard is to to come out and celebrate as a team... Even they did play an imp role in shaping up the movie... I did not see them at the other success party last week too...

That's harsh. It's a bit of a leap to assume their non-attendance is because they can't stomach Vidya's success. Emraan has been in Delhi shooting for Jannat 2 round the clock. For all we know, Naseerudin Shah is also out of town with other business to attend to. A success party is nice but perhaps they have had other obligations they had to prioritise. Not really fair to tar them as egoists simply because they didn't attend a party.
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats to team Ekta for the success of TDP!!! hopefully we'll get to c woman oriented films now...