•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

As we all know that this Serial is a drag and the storyline is nothing special.  I thought that why don't we pretend that we are the writers of TD!!!!  If you was a writer what storyline would you create?????

Any Creative Volunteers plesae!!!!!

Halz....in recent times the story has improved and I dont feel it is a drag...but ofcourse would love to read the fics.
yea, we always welcome fan fics!

If you can, why don't you start n then the next part, someone else will continue!!
Arree...... more fan fics!!!!!!!........

do i hear a bell ringing!!!!!

arre i write 8 for TD

and i still dont get tired!!

if you tell me to write the storyline.... i would never stop!!!

right guyz??!!!! 😉 😉
😆 right Guli jaanu...put together i think we've probably got more than 15 Fan Fics for TD at the moment...and if you include the ones that are finished..well...
oh yeah.. cuz my are 9... ur is 3...... blah blah's.. bomby..... thats 14 right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont have creativity to write fan fiction or how the story will keep going...?Looks like i will have to take lessons from my Rupu about creativity.... 😛 😆

Guli,nibbles n others keep going ur fan fictions like three flowers n six fruits...... 😉 👏 👏
arre.. .i have to keep my Fan Fics going..

or else... people will be after me!!!!!!!
Arre yaar...story line?? dang!

I think Guli...n...we all should start 1 n continue where the person b4 us left off!!

Please don't mind.. but it looks like.. DK got only one fan in the world. 😆😆