Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

TONIGHT.....another mediocre episode...Satyanaaaas needs to quit instantly...he is getting from bad to worse...very irritating.Our mahaan D needs the much needed AQAL!...she performed well in her encounter with Vedant...needs a little colour...looked pale...lipstick is meant to give a little colour and not to match a pale lilac saree.Ved although appeared apologetic,still looked EVIL to me...some people can never change.Not much of DK today...but whatever his performance always stands out.

This completes another week of Tumhari Disha

Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ved had some good dialogues and a good scene today.
He tells Disha ;
"Because you rejected me..I tried to destroy everyone close to you".
"I am one of those unfortunate people who search for love where it is not there and when I find true love ..I do not value it".and best of all ved tells Gargi:
"If you get a good price you will sell me too".

👏 👏 👏

Disha the dumbo 😕 ..less said the better..Rupu ...we like to see pretty heroine on our screen ..not a washed out one..please pay attention to Disha's costume and makeup.

DK looked very good in the black shirt ..with a drink in his hand and arguing with Disha...gave in too easily...should have physically thrown the Ma-Beta out of the house. 😆
hello98 thumbnail
In his relationship with Disha,DK sirf garajta hai barasta nahin hai...he gives in very easily and she always has her own way.
mona05 thumbnail
Next week When DK's illegal work will be revealed Disha will give him one long bhashan...DK will have to put his head down and listen ...no garajna ...no barasna. 😆 😆
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona05

Next week When DK's illegal work will be revealed Disha will give him one long bhashan...DK will have to put his head down and listen ...no garajna ...no barasna. 😆 😆

Yes Mona...no garajna,no barasna,sirf tarasna....ke D maaf kar de.

mona05 thumbnail
I do not want to see a defeated DK...he should have the same arrogance he had when he was first sent to jail for Deva's murder 😛 ..
tarasna toh hei lekin sirf Disha ke aage ...
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona05

I do not want to see a defeated DK...he should have the same arrogance he had when he was first sent to jail for Deva's murder 😛 ..
tarasna toh hei lekin sirf Disha ke aage ...

SO VERY TRUE