Tumhari Disha

TUMHARI DISHA....THIS WEEK

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OUR LIKES AND DISLIKES

Last weeks Tumhari Disha was all about Disha's miscarraige and DK's reaction to it...almost all 5 episodes were around this.2D's acted well ,felt very sad for them.This week brought us some happiness.DK realised he was wrong and asked for her forgiveness.2 episodes based on this were the best in recent times...mindblowing chemistry between the 2D's....the 'road scene' and the scene in the 'baby's room'were beautiful....very well shot...also DK getting soup for her and putting her to sleep were great...reminded of the rain scene...Rupali can bring old TD back when she wants!Then came the episode where they enter Kanaka building...overall ok,but nothing great.Gargi and Aai were good throughout.Vas is repenting and surrendered herself...her acting is OK......she is regretting and wants D to forgive her...fair enough...but Rupali has shown her insistence on D forgiving her...which was kind of a drag....I thought this could have been cut down slightly.Disha looked good in her orange saree at the start, but upon entering Kanaka building she was again in a shabby one...Rupu seriously needs to improve her wardwrobe...often D looks washed out.Last night's episode after some good ones was again extremely irritating....the title song was playbacked for Satya...if it wasnt my own loss I would have blasted my TV for that.Seems Rupu will never learn...we listen to this song every day...but seems Rupali has not listened since its initial recording...if she had,then she would have known Disha of her own serial.

Overall a reasonable week but has contributed very little at improving TRP's.One change that I spotted was the change of director...it is Rakesh Jaggi....hope this change will do good to the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A very good analysis hello, I agree with all of it and feels the same way. One thing I must mention, yesterday when the song Man se man ka rishta started and Satya came on the screen, I started laughing and I was only thinking of you and Mona that now you two must be saying all those names to him like satyanaas, nalaayak, besharam, idiot and many more. He ie really irritating, the most irritating charcter in TD so far. I hope this Shaila kidnaps him and runs away with him atleast for some episodes so that we can feel some relief.

Disha was looking gorgeous in that orange saree but then again on Kanaka opening she came with that ugly saree. When Vasudha was owner of Kanaka she was always overdecorated like a Christmas tree but now Disha is wife of a business tycoon but apart from having these big earrings she is wearing very ordinary sarees which looks very casual.

Rupali needs to improve her warderobe now when she is shown as a wife of a karorpati. DK looks very classic and stylish in all those suits and he is well dressed.

On the whole this was a good week with lots of emotional and tender scenes between the 2 DS. Edited by maja - 18 years ago
hello98 thumbnail
Thanks Mayadi....I was furious last night and protested against this in several ways....emailed Rupali...I know she will not listen because...she doesnt know what maan se maan ka rishta is....it is what we have developed with this serial,with our 2D's.....and hence all this effort at its improvement.
~LiNa~ thumbnail
yea, even when i saw thth epi in S'pore a week back, iw as like furious at these ppl for playing this song for Satya. Its mean for DK n Disha. Its their sacred song!!

I don think this new chnage of director is gonna bring any change. I noticed e change long ago n until now, its still e same old bakwaas going on...
nikkitherealist thumbnail
Agree with you all that the highs were followed by drags this week.
Vasu's forgiveness scenes are getting dragged too much. What can I say about Satya.... except 🤢 He seems to be under the impression that just because he loves Disha, Disha will also love him in return especially when she sees he is as mahaan as her and DK was doing something she would not approve of!

As for directors (& writers) they all seem to be coming on and going off really fast .... 😃
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I must say that I fast forwarded all the Satyanas scenes yesterday so do not know what happened and frankly...i do not care...this fellow needs a quick exit from TD....Bringing him on has done nothing to improve TD.

Rupali agin showed how inconsistent she can be by making a bakwaas episode after 2 superb ones and a reasonably good one....2Ds showed excellent rapport in the first 3 episodes.

all the forgiveness scenes do nothing to help the drama to move on ...
I enjoyed the last few minutes of DK-Gargi confrontation in yesterday's episode when DK returns to sehgal house...they reminded me of how Td used to be in good old days...these two act so well together....also a few secs of DK swivelling his chair in Kanaka and finally sitting on the chair ...those were such nice moments..

I really feel Rupali needs to do quick Vidaai to all the extra characters who are just hanging on . Rupu brings them on just naam ke vaaste and they slow down the pace of story.
harsy thumbnail
This week we got to see very nice confrontation between Suhas,Disha n DK...n also some lovely scenes where Suhas requests DK to forget D's act n dont bring the hurt bwt them....I loved her for this.... 👏 👏 She behaved like a nice mother....and we watched satyanass hi-tech drama to get D's attention....n i feel this fellow is in a hurry to seperate 2D's.....this fellow was saying if his love is true he will get Disha...A person who knows the meaning of true love will never fall for a married women n bring rift bwt a married couple knowing that she loves her hubby....Even though love is blind a man cant be blind to see a girls love for her hubby....This fellow saw on valentines day how happy Disha is with DK...even in that episode Mallik was avoiding him to not to go bwt them but this fellow is sooo jealous of DK that he just spoiled their mood n brought trouble in their life....Yesterday i got to see where DK confronts with D about the torn sarees pallu...and in this very scene DK was just coolly telling or i must say confronting D with soft tone that 'u have other works than ur job thats why u even dont know that u have torn ur saree.....' Disha was about to say but stopped saying about Satyanas...i was very frustrated by her actions...she should have told him....she knows he is furious over Vasudha matter....after knowing that also she still hid about satyanas behaviour... 😕 What does Rupali want to prove by this behaviour from Disha... 😕 Most important fact is that Disha slapping Satyanaaaassshhhh..... 👏 👏 he put a very idiotic act of attracting her....My god this fellow played a cheap trick.. 😡 😡 🤢 The way D was saying about DK to satya that without DK i m nothing n i cant even imagine without him n i m an indian women and what makes u think i fall for u....? 👏 Very good dialogues....sometimes i feel dialogue writer is good but most of the time dialogues were repeatitive.... 😕

Till now Shyla is a much good natured than Satya as she always saying him that its not good to take others joy...n i m helping u just because u said that Dishas hubby is not good....Satya is creating wrong impression on Shylas mind about DK...By this we can see how selfish n stupid he is... 🤢
Tomiko thumbnail
agree...overall it was a fairly good week...but still on complaint...Satyanaas!!! someone seriously needs to kick him out of the show!!!
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

agree...overall it was a fairly good week...but still on complaint...Satyanaas!!! someone seriously needs to kick him out of the show!!!

123 AND GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shyla's acting in the episode yesterday was good when she asks satya to forget about disha ..as he will never get her and to enjoy life...then Satya tells her not to interfere...shyla feels bad and confused and she says something that I really liked "Kahin mera haal bhi is Devdas ki tarah to nehi ho raha hei"...I found it very amusing and liked the way she said it.such a nice dialogue and in tha same episode we have Dk repeating his often repeated dialogue "kanaka ko #1 company banana hei"...feel like banging the dialogue writers on their heads...seem to be sleeping half the time.

😡 😡