India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Is it Fair

punjabidiva Newbie
punjabidiva
punjabidiva

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hey guys  i think its so unfair to tell saloni she has to cut off her maikey valey,,do u think he has done the same with tara,,since we know nothing about tara's family!   Brijest was such a thoughtful man,,, wonder why he is behaving like this,,,and maybe nahar is mad at this becoz while saloni goes to her parents it gives him time to deal with the secr4et whether thats affair with tara or otherwise,,, but still so unfair for saloni, 

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I completely agree. What Brijesh has done is abominable!! And he has absolutely NO RIGHT to tell Saloni that whatsoever! That's reason enough for Saloni and Nahar to walk out of the house!! No one has any rights to tell a girl to cut off relationships with her family (Mother, father, etc.). I am married but still am very very close to my parents (Especially my mom who is still my best friend) and if anyone from my Sasural ever suggests that I cut off relationships with my parents (Which they won't as they are very understanding and my mother-in-law has always told me that she will never ever try to take my mom's place because a mom is a mom), they really will have a lot to listen to!!!! I do NOT believe that a girl's relationship with her parents changes after marriage. Marriage is the coming together of 2 families, not exclusion of the girl's family.. Angry Angry I bet this will be the beginning of the end of the Saloni-Nahar marriage!!

Yes, Saloni could have shared the secret with Nahar but what's the big deal to get so offended!! And as though Aditi and the others are a bunch of saints.Angry

Edited by xyzzee - 24 March 2006 at 7:19am
djpagal Senior Member
djpagal
djpagal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i wunder what they are hiding from saloni?
fannn Senior Member
fannn
fannn

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I agree with xyzzee..
I am married too and I understand what you say.
If Saloni is forced to cut off relationship with her maika, then, her marriage will slowly fall apart.. How can she love nahar and all whole-heartedly if they have conditons like these. There will be consequences.

kajol'sthebest Groupbie
kajol'sthebest
kajol'sthebest

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fannn

I agree with xyzzee..
I am married too and I understand what you say.
If Saloni is forced to cut off relationship with her maika, then, her marriage will slowly fall apart.. How can she love nahar and all whole-heartedly if they have conditons like these. There will be consequences.

this whole family is retarded. that's why u should never marry your daughter off to a family wihtout knowing everything. saloni's mom is jus an idiot, it doesn matter to her if the family is nice or not, for her, all she needs is  a rich izzatdar family. i mean, she was even ready to get saloni married to that rapist kunjan. how can a mother be so selfish? she meets with nahar's family once, and she goes crazy over them. obviously, if someone wants your daughter, they're gonna put up an act and be all nice to get her. but i think ppl must find out from other sources, whether these ppl are genuinely nice or not. u shud marry into a family based on how well you know them. you shoudn't fix the rishta out of the blue, because then everything that follows is fake and a facade (not always, but happens a lot)

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
It is totally unfair to ask saloni not to keep relation with maika. What 's Nahar's problem? Why can't he oppose this time saying I will decide what saloni does. she is my problem. He promised her all happiness and allowing his family to give her so much grief. what happened to your family's son stament he made to Saloni and lectured her. Saloni needs to stand up and fight for her right and Nahar should support her 100%. Brijesh's bua can do wrong and Shubhra can't. he should have just suggested that for a little bit keep low with your family. That would have been fair. i suspect they will let go SAMAR FROM JOB. BUNCH OF HYPOCTIRES and LUNATICS.
vazz Goldie
vazz
vazz

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyzzee

I completely agree. What Brijesh has done is abominable!! And he has absolutely NO RIGHT to tell Saloni that whatsoever! That's reason enough for Saloni and Nahar to walk out of the house!! No one has any rights to tell a girl to cut off relationships with her family (Mother, father, etc.). I am married but still am very very close to my parents (Especially my mom who is still my best friend) and if anyone from my Sasural ever suggests that I cut off relationships with my parents (Which they won't as they are very understanding and my mother-in-law has always told me that she will never ever try to take my mom's place because a mom is a mom), they really will have a lot to listen to!!!! I do NOT believe that a girl's relationship with her parents changes after marriage. Marriage is the coming together of 2 families, not exclusion of the girl's family.. Angry Angry I bet this will be the beginning of the end of the Saloni-Nahar marriage!!

Yes, Saloni could have shared the secret with Nahar but what's the big deal to get so offended!! And as though Aditi and the others are a bunch of saints.Angry

You go girl.. ClapClap

It is amazing that we still follow these kind of actions.. what is use of the all the wealth in the world, when you cannot think straight!!!

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vazz

Originally posted by xyzzee

You go girl.. ClapClap

It is amazing that we still follow these kind of actions.. what is use of the all the wealth in the world, when you cannot think straight!!!

LOL So true - I am convinced that such crap occurs more in serials though - especially in wealthy, educated families like this.

Go to top