Share your predictions for future!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Now the storyline is so confusing. What do you guys think where the storyline will go from here? Albeli is at Abha's place and Abha is at Albeli's place. Albeli knows everything why she is doing all this but Abha doesnt remember anything. If we say that Albeli will take Abha's place then there will be no point of the track because Karan thinks she is Abha and he will be happy with her but Abha is nowhere around him. Or Albeli will become bad in everyone's eyes and everyone will think she is not Abha or she will reveal everything which will make a way for Karan to find the real Abha. But Priyanka wants Albeli to spoil Abha's image so that she can never return to their lives again and then she will let Albeli go from here. I don't think Albeli will go like this. I think before she leave Karan will find out that she is not the real Abha and then he will find original Abha and try to make her remember everything which will be the track. Without knowing Abha is missing the track will not go forward.

What do you guys think?
I think in the coming week Albeli will spill the beans that she is not Abha and from there track will progress how Karan brings real Abha back and nurses her back to recovery rather than she coming back herself. It will be good to watchEdited by alamelu1970 - 12 years ago
Am confuse about what would happen next but one thing is clear there's a lot in store for us and i just hope karan brings abha and make her alright that would be really worth watching as we will also get to see some cute moment
Originally posted by Mandeep15

Now the storyline is so confusing. What do you guys think where the storyline will go from here? Albeli is at Abha's place and Abha is at Albeli's place. Albeli knows everything why she is doing all this but Abha doesnt remember anything. If we say that Albeli will take Abha's place then there will be no point of the track because Karan thinks she is Abha and he will be happy with her but Abha is nowhere around him. Or Albeli will become bad in everyone's eyes and everyone will think she is not Abha or she will reveal everything which will make a way for Karan to find the real Abha. But Priyanka wants Albeli to spoil Abha's image so that she can never return to their lives again and then she will let Albeli go from here. I don't think Albeli will go like this. I think before she leave Karan will find out that she is not the real Abha and then he will find original Abha and try to make her remember everything which will be the track. Without knowing Abha is missing the track will not go forward.

What do you guys think?

I agree with you. I think the same. If Karan doesn't find out that Abha is missing the show will not move forward. Abha has lost her mental stability and she will have no clue now of going to SB. I think Albeli will grow fond of the family and when Priyanka wants her to tarnish Abha's image she will turn against Priyanka and the truth will come out to Karan and he will go looking for Abha.

Originally posted by Shas3

I agree with you. I think the same. If Karan doesn't find out that Abha is missing the show will not move forward. Abha has lost her mental stability and she will have no clue now of going to SB. I think Albeli will grow fond of the family and when Priyanka wants her to tarnish Abha's image she will turn against Priyanka and the truth will come out to Karan and he will go looking for Abha.

like the sound of that .one can only hope