Kkusum

About KKusum killer!!!

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
someone was trying to kill Kusum..what happend to him,..where is he these days??😕..any guesses.....ummm....Priti has the answer😊....  The killer has changed his mind....he decided not to kill Kusum....do u know why??..because KKusum was passing this bad tear gas whenever he tried to come after her😉......the killer was so sick and tired of the tear gas that Kusum was passing😡🤢...still he kept trying😭....and one day he gave up...and droped he's plan......and i think he  told ACP that he's not after KKusum anymore so he can go for his holidays....that's why he's not in the show anymore....😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
i know wheres her killer/kidnapper gone
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the killer is trishul, ekta kapoor revealed it that trishul killed mahi too. and is trying to destroy kapoor family and kill em.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cool_girl_2145

someone was trying to kill Kusum..what happend to him,..where is he these days??😕..any guesses.....ummm....Priti has the answer😊....  The killer has changed his mind....he decided not to kill Kusum....do u know why??..because KKusum was passing this bad tear gas whenever he tried to come after her😉......the killer was so sick and tired of the tear gas that Kusum was passing😡🤢...still he kept trying😭....and one day he gave up...and droped he's plan......and i think he  told ACP that he's not after KKusum anymore so he can go for his holidays....that's why he's not in the show anymore....😉

👏
marrygoround thumbnail

Good !!!

still many mysteries to be solved by her( ekta) but she is😕

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

the killer is trishul, ekta kapoor revealed it that trishul killed mahi too. and is trying to destroy kapoor family and kill em.

No that's her plan B if Poonam Narula (Mahi) says that she wont be back on the show...and she said that whoever killed Sohan is the one who kills Mahi...she never said that the Kkusum killer is the one who killed Mahi...but what I don't understand is what motive would Trishul have in killing Mahi?

xoneha thumbnail
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_girl_2145

....  The killer has changed his mind  

😆

xoneha thumbnail
Ekta..Ekta..Ekta, make up your mind already
HamNasheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

the killer is trishul, ekta kapoor revealed it that trishul killed mahi too.

WHAT?!!!! 😕