Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

pls read...n reply of coz....!

fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys,😉

hope you all r gr8....😊

well i was just tinking of sumting about rajeev,😳

u know what,i would like to have your opinion if sujal is gonna act as villain...will the role gonna suit him?  will you still love him as you do now instead of being bad boys? 😕 (remember...i too love him a lot n couldnt find out how m gonna react if he will get that type of role....)

pls do comment..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i would love to see him in a negative role...i'll jump actually..cause he can do this type of roles...
devashree_h thumbnail

Well, when Kashish married Piyush Sujal's role did have a slight shade of negativity in it, but Rajeev rocked in it 😳. Even i would love to see Rajeev in negative role, a la Shahrukh in Darr 😉 ........ 😆

anushika thumbnail
Rajeev negative role ..... someone can tell me in which show plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Anamika_Garima thumbnail
He is the most experimenting and adventurous actor according to me after Aamir khan in BOLLYWOOD+TELLYWOOD.
He is even welcome in our heart even in negative role. Whatever type of role he plays, we know that he is the gem of a person. Agree na everyone?
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm..I wud love to see him in a negative character!! He will surely rock!! Ha ha...Yes..Even in kth...he had a grey side of him in the character of Sujal..when Kashish married to Piyush..like disturbing them in thr honeymoon..sendin her gifts and flowers..etc..etc..!! He wud really rock! 😛
CuteAreej thumbnail
We only wanna see Raj..ab chahay voh koi bhi role ho.. 😆 😆 😆
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CuteAreej

We only wanna see Raj..ab chahay voh koi bhi role ho.. 😆 😆 😆

Haan..bas woh ajaye ek baar screen par! 😊 😊 😊
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rajeev is superb in any role. He played negative role in Kya Haadsa Kya Hakeekat & he was superb in it .Same in KTH when he turned nagative he was more more powerful than piyush who played pisitive role .
komalsirwani thumbnail
role koi bhi humeinsirf raj se matlab 😉