Another article....about Eijazs departure - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
im confused
but guys look wat rajeev and where he is now...
and ppl stil watch kth
people still watch kth coz of other hotties like swayam, rishi(i think they luk like apes. no offence), kashish(shes sweet) etc. after rajeevs departure, kth lost its charm. its soo boring n sleepy n snory.
ofcourse kth lost its charm definately 😡

but what i mean guys is that there are ppl who will still continue to watch ka 🤢 what is the point if anjali's kavya is no more??? 😡 😭
sorry dont mean to offend those of u who wil continue watching..
but im not

i have to go sit thru 2hrs of MLH and land now😭

Edited by white rose - 18 years ago
thanks uzi di
damn..this sucks..i knew something like this would happen 😡 😡 😭 bye to KA forever from me
how can she think of doin this..arghhhh i hate kekta 😡 😡 😡 poor eijoo didnt know anything bout this when we all contacted him 😭 1st hiten now iqbal 😡 😡 what the hell

hehe neelu 😆

uzi di i remember when he joined ka he said he would do KA atleast until the end of the year and then look for more work....and thats exactly whats happened. Maybe eijaz only wanted to work in KA for a year??

ye rajeev did teach ekta a lesson but he hasnt been working for so long now....and ppl are starting to like Gurry.

bye bye ka forever from me aswell..😭

Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago
same here. iqbal might be able to pull people to watch it, but this show will suck n stink without kavya. I neva gonna watch this eva again. The moment kavya dies is the moment i saw kavyanjali 4 the last time. I dunt care is iqbal cums. I'm not watching it. n thats final.
😭   ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜­ i still can't accept it 😭 but will hav to i guess!!! i don't think i'l b watchin KA after Eijaz goes!!! mayb jus 1 ep in a week but not 5 days a week anymore
how can ekta do this 😡 .............now what is gonna happen to KAVYANJALInow they will have ton change the name \. i was waiting for kavya anjali union .i hate ekta
we should boycott iqbal..guys show to everyone n kekta that we really r a eijaz khan fan