Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocker thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah me too thot Neelu tht it wud be really good seeing both the Khans together but! afsoos 😭
rocker thumbnail
me too will try to watch the show for Anita Noor 😭   πŸ˜­
dures thumbnail
i think anita will quit kavyanjali by the end of this year...becoz ekta said she has another show 4 her....well lets wait n watch....

i will also stop watching kavyanjali...i dont want to see yug,pammi and the other nanda fools
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Supergirl7

yea sana di..😭

yeah guys i made my mind up tht im going to leave kkavyanajli if eijaz leaves, so his exit so my exit!!!! 😭 im going to miss this forum alot wen eijaz n i leave!!!
akshatlover thumbnail
i dunno wpt 2 say..i jus wanna cry coz we only have star plus here n i can only wach nimmo online...i hope ppl post the vdos os nimmo regularly so i can c eijooo
rocker thumbnail
yeah dures..I agree with you
Inshallah anita will also leave Kavyanjali and work on her second project so it might me a gr8 loss for kekta & then maybee she'll better understand howz that to seperate EijooAnita! 😭 😭
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

im sorry sam but im going to be out of here within the next few weeks... im only here coz of eijoo and if eijoo isnt here then i will also go to where he is..

same here jaanu😭
complication thumbnail
sorry, will have to stop, i was only watching for eijoo. and this will she ekta why people were actually watching her nonsense!
kajal
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rocker

ok uzi di..I can totallly understand you and your intensions 😭 😳
poor Anita! have to suffer for no done! 😭 😭
die Kekta@ 😑 😑

haila....sammy di....well ...i cant stop watchin anita....as she was actually my fav...b4 eijaz...my luv for eijo grew latr...so i will watch KA on and off...not regularly...but i will pretend IQ aint there...!

but i am gona watch nimmo more....!

kekta...aaaaaaaa 😑
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭

ILuvAnita

therefore, I will support whatever she does 😳

Now the show is gonna be called "KAnjali" πŸ˜• 😑 🀒