Kkavyanjali

Just put N think 5 mins Eijooians!

rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Hey all Smile

I know all of us are really depressed with whats happening now..Cry but I really have to say some few words ,what I feel I should share and then its you to decide what shall you do after Eijoo exits KA!Embarrassed

We all are really angry and sad and saying we will not watch kavyanjali after his absence in the serial but what about the rest of the cast then? What about Anita then?

The downhillness and almost disappeared popularity of kavyanjali will  also led to a bad image for them in the industry? whats their fault in the entire bloody matter? Its all Ekta finalizing the decisions.

anita is puting her best in the serial, having hectic hours of long work and shooting and really emerging a great performance and hardwork.Eijaz's absence will definetely make all of us heart broken but it doesnt mean we should hurt Anita?  She also will be definetely upset coz whether she wasnt having scenes with him from longer but he is such a good friend of her and they relly share a great chemistry..so what?

hiten,Anita,Sandeep,Amrita even work soo good so even the dispoularity of the show will disheart them.Please guys..its time to work with ur mind ,not heart and use ur thoughts, not emotions to finalize you r decisions.

Its you to select whether you want Kavyanjali to be a flop number.Its not just showing you love for Anita in way saying that " I love anita"..you have to proove this by watching the show, showing your likeness towards Kavyanjali and vote anita in rest of the awrads like ITA. please.........Embarrassed

I myslelf is really a great .crazy Eijoo fan but I love Anita,her looks and her acting really well and she does deserves a great applause for her work.Smile..See ,y unluckiness, I dont have Star one so i wont be able to watch Him now ,the only source is my laptop which have great video collections of KA and KHNK  forum where I can d/l Eijoo videos.

Its you to decide now..Embarrassed Whether you'll disheart Anita for what she never done and would stop watching kA or will sacrifise for her.Embarrassed

Love~SamSmile

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:39am | IP Logged
i dont wana hurt anita...i love her...i cant cry everyday now...i cant watch nimmo...and i dont wana watch anita widn iqbal
anita plz quit balaji and u can make big in bollywood
rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I agree with u sana di.. Embarrassed
anita should too quit KA now Cry Cry
white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged
im sorry sam but im going to be out of here within the next few weeks... im only here coz of eijoo and if eijoo isnt here then i will also go to where he is..
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_doll

i dont wana hurt anita...i love her...i cant cry everyday now...i cant watch nimmo...and i dont wana watch anita widn iqbal
anita plz quit balaji and u can make big in bollywood

yea sana di..Cry

rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ok uzi di..I can totallly understand you and your intensions Cry Embarrassed
poor Anita! have to suffer for no done! Cry Cry
die Kekta@ Angry Angry
rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
hmm sheen..sana di is rite Embarrassed
What if Anita leaves too,its far better than watching her single without Eijoo! Cry Cry Cry
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top