Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Should we stop doin this now? (Page 2)

Poll Question: We have been comparing SRGMP and II since ages! should we stop it ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [68.75%]
10 [31.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged
thanks! keep the replys comin...

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Yep we should as both are different formatc shows from different chanels and each has their own positive as well as negative points
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
ya we shud stop such comparisons...coz each show has its own unique pattern and style.
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_on_ice

Originally posted by svm73

Hey no harm in comparing. I mean if you compare the shows, you'll find plenty of differences, but fundamentally, these are both siging competitions and people pick the best singer.

And you can definitely compare the singers. You have talented singers on both shows, singing 'Hindi movie' songs. They may have evolved differently in each show, doesn't matter. In every show, the contestants are aiming for an aspiring career in playback singing. So someone like me, who has watched both shows with great interest, will tend to compare. I would have to make quite an effort to stop doing it Smile 

Well there is no issues in comparing but there should still be some diff in the shows format n the choice of ppl ... there is always the thing in mind "playback singer" n "performer" so obviously we have a diff criteria for the whole thing...

I see your point. To me, it is only singing that matters.  I think expressions in a song have to come through the way a person sings it, not on the face of the singer. One can feel the emotion in a song by listening to it with eyes closed. So on top of good singing, if the person can show those emotions on his face or move along, well great! On the other hand, quality of the song should never be compromised at the cost of performing better.

So, assuming that no one compromises on 'the quality of singing' on any show, we can compare their singing abilities within and across shows, without paying attention to the performance part. At least that's what I do Smile .

Keerin Senior Member
Keerin
Keerin

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ya!!
sonaahana Goldie
sonaahana
sonaahana

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Both really:
Yes because:It is proved by votes which is the best.Also it puts us off track of indian idol(we get too busy arguing)!
No because:It is always good to see who is better.It is all about competition.
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hi
YES indian idol n srgmp have different format
huzi

Go to top