but still ejaz will go out of kkavyanjali Cry Cry Cry
Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
zoomboy! be happy 4 eijaz??
of course i'm happyu 4 him..but sad abt wot will happen afterwards!! Confused
100 epis is hardly nething..its lyk not even 6 months Ouch
and ka..i don't care abt this serial nemore..its gonna go downhill..ekta might as well admit it now Wink
ekta's jealous as she hasn't got a b/f..therefore she kills off all the guys in her serials! lol..Censored
and i no that eijaz will be bak!! when mihir left..there was no such article saying tht he was gonna b bak..but when ekta realised tht her show will go nowhere due 2 her stupid storylines..she got him bak..and i hope she does the same 4 eijaz Angry
Humayra93 Groupbie
Humayra93
Humayra93

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
omg omg Dead i didnt noe eijoo is going out of kavyaanjali,
y is he going, ohhhhhhhhhhhh he is so cuteeeeee
i hate ekta Angry
ejaz_lover IF-Sizzlerz
ejaz_lover
ejaz_lover

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Groovychick

and ka..i don't care abt this serial nemore..its gonna go downhill..ekta might as well admit it now Wink
ekta's jealous as she hasn't got a b/f..therefore she kills off all the guys in her serials! lol..Censored
and i no that eijaz will be bak!! when mihir left..there was no such article saying tht he was gonna b bak..but when ekta realised tht her show will go nowhere due 2 her stupid storylines..she got him bak..and i hope she does the same 4 eijaz Angry

You are right tina. In Ekta's serials male lead also plays the main part as female lead does. As in, you've got to believe that he will come back. There are so many examples of main lead (male) dieing and then coming back. As you said.. there was mihir.. there was anurag (God knows how many times he died).. So.. hopefully it's the same with Eijaz. Kavya will die.. Sharuya will come.. things will get started between them .. and Kavya will come back..Smile

Edited by ejaz_lover - 26 March 2006 at 4:32am
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
sab ne kah dala, not many have star one i realise, n its only 100 episodes then wat afterwards.
i want the old tatic of reviving him from the dead thing.
henna16 IF-Rockerz
henna16
henna16

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ejaz_lover

Originally posted by Groovychick

You are right tina. In Ekta's serials male lead also plays the main part as female lead does. As in, you've got to believe that he will come back. There are so many examples of main lead (male) dieing and then coming back. As you said.. there was mihir.. there was anurag (God knows how many times he died).. So.. hopefully it's the same with Eijaz. Kavya will die.. Sharuya will come.. things will get started between them .. and Kavya will come back..Smile

yep i agree with u both... kavya will cum bak..he has to

in all ekta shows she had shown all the male lead dead..and then they have cum bak...like u sed mihir...anurug... they all cme bak and i think so will kavya..Embarrassed

Go to top