Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

PLS SOMEONE!

smiling_sitara Newbie
smiling_sitara
smiling_sitara

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged

HI EVERYONE,

FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT A NEW MEMBER, RATHER I USED TO PARTICIPATE ON THE FORUM WITH THE USER NAME: STAR_LOVER. SECONDLY, I MISSED KA EPISODES FOR COUPLE OF WEEKS DUE TO MY EXAMS AND STUFF. SO PLS CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON THESE DAYS...ILAST SAW THAT PAMMI AND ANJALI WERE COLLECTIVELY TARGETTING AGAINST NITTIYA AND THAT ANJALI CAME TO KNOW THAT VED WAS HIS SON. FEW DAYS AGO I SAW THAT DIDA WAS STANDING ON HER FEET, WHEN DID IT HAPPENED...CAN SHE SPEAK NOW AND THAT DID SHE TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE NITTIYA'S REALLITY???PLS DONT REFER ME TO READ UPDATES BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME. I NEED YOUR FAVOUR....SOMEONE....PLS!

wateverr Senior Member
wateverr
wateverr

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged
ok...here goes Wink ...pammi has changed for the better bcoz of ved...and now she is willing to sacrifice her love for kavya and wants him to get back together wid anjali...and he already knows that ved is anjali's son...(pammi told him)...n now pammi and kavya are already divorced...and there is something going on with bauji and some land he doesn't want kavya to find out about...we still don't know what that land is...and b4 kavya and pammi got divorced...anjali acted as if she and yug got back together...but at the end kavya found out it was all "natak" and now he's trying his best to pursue anjali to get back together with him...nitya as usual is planning to kill kavya in the mean time...and dida has already started walking and talking but nitya threatenned her that if she revealed nitya to everyone , then she will kill the whole nanda parivaar...one by one...and yesterday...kavya and anjali were in the same car...kavya driving and then they fell of a hill...n kavya gained consciousness but anjali is still unconsciouss ....n now they are all in simla for ruhina's wedding with kanishk... Tongue

P.S....der r rumors that eijaz is going to be killed off soon...so v are all doing are best to keep him alive... Tongue so plz join us Cry Cry

~sabz~
smiling_sitara Newbie
smiling_sitara
smiling_sitara

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THANK YOU SO MUCH....wateverr....SORRY THATS WHAT UR NICK IS. I AM REALLY THANKFUL U TOOK OUT TIME TO UPDATE ME TO LATEST KA.....SO NICE OF U. DONT WORRY I AM ALWAYS HERE TO KEEP KAVAYA ALIVE....OK Smile Smile Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top