India-Forums

Remix
Remix

is shy helpin raghu

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
dunno guys yest epi really shocked me esp the end never in my wildest dreams did i think raghu would be behind all this kidnapping nd stuff and now he has involved tia 2 Dead

well i am having a feeling that even shy is involved in this u remeber that scene when she tells latty she needs a third person 2 destroy tia and ranveer well i guess she was hinnting at raghu Dead and raghu actually the moment he heard ranveer telling varun[b4 they went 2 the island]that he luvs tia a lot and dosent wana losse her that did he think of breaking them up and he must have taken shys help or else y the hell would ragu come nd warn tia abt shy and saying that she is getting closer 2 ranny nd all Dead Dead Dead [xx(

also both wana target ranveer onli Cry shy said na "ek na ek din ranveer khud ba khud is jaal mein phas jayega" and raghu said the same thing "tia tum bhi usi jaal mein phas gai ho jis jaal main maine ranveer ko phasa diya" Angry and both are using tia as their easy targets Angry Angry Angry

u know isse acha i prefer seeing tai nd ranveer separated rater than seeing them with shy and raghu Angry

remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged
even i agree with u veonal and i am sure shy is behind raghu Wink Wink
because shy was not bothered about ranveer when tia told her tht she cant find ranveer anywhere
and also like u r saying once she said ki main jaanti isme meri help kaun kar sakta hai Wink Wink
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Hey veo...dunn worry yaar....itna tension mat lo!!!

Well...if shy's helping raghu...then mark my words....their plan wont ever be successful...coz shy doesn't hav brains at all....she'll mess up evrything that raghu does to separate Ranny and Tia!!!LOL

teddylovessme Goldie
teddylovessme
teddylovessme

tht's right i prefer them seperated then them with those two
:.Roshni.: IF-Dazzler
:.Roshni.:
:.Roshni.:

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
my jaws were jus opened i thought raghu sudhar gaya par............. Angry Angry Cry ab tia aur ranveer ka kya hoga Cry
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remixer

even i agree with u veonal and i am sure shy is behind raghu Wink Wink
because shy was not bothered about ranveer when tia told her tht she cant find ranveer anywhere
and also like u r saying once she said ki main jaanti isme meri help kaun kar sakta hai Wink Wink

very true even i was wondering y shy wasnt bothered wen ranny was kidnapped Confused Confused surely this is such a big mystery
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Hey veo...dunn worry yaar....itna tension mat lo!!!

Well...if shy's helping raghu...then mark my words....their plan wont ever be successful...coz shy doesn't hav brains at all....she'll mess up evrything that raghu does to separate Ranny and Tia!!!LOL

so true LOL
rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged
well i too felt tht raghu alone wudnt b able to do such a big deed .....surely thers some mastermind behind it ....dunno if its shy bt som1 else is also surely involved.......

Go to top