..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just Watched Tonight's Episode...It Went Super Fast...
This Was It Then...

I've Not Spoken To Anyone Today...And After Watching This Episode, I'm...Silently Shedding Tears...
This Was One Of The BEST Episodes In GHSP...Just MaanEet And Their Ever-So Lovely Talks...

Love You GurTi For Making Me Love MaanEetโค๏ธ

Just Thought I'd Share With You All...

Sadiie x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww jaan I loved the epi๐Ÿ˜ but  I cried alot while watching todays epi๐Ÿ˜ญ Hyeee Mere maaneet
I Had A Lump In my Throat While Watching It...And I couldn't Cry Cuz my mum was there And we were 'Naraa' with eachother Today ๐Ÿ˜†
And Eventually I ...Did Cry...At The End When I Saw MaanEet I was Like 'Gosh Is it ending is it Ending?' And My emotions Changed As Soon As I saw The "Four Lion" Banner...
Could They Not just Keep This Show On For Longer? Why Jas?! Why Did It Have to end?! This Was THE ONLY show that made me say "I wanna watch It Again" And Everytime There Was MaanEet I was forced To watch it AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Ughhh I'm Cryingggh!!!! And My Tea Is Still Hot!!
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sadiie Kashhh Main GHSP Ko Rokkk Pati๐Ÿ˜ญ

But Anyways jeh read kar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chinky35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are sooo right abt that. It ended in such a superb way... i don't think the CV's could've ended it better. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-they shudn't have ended it at all actually-
I Like The Last Option ๐Ÿ˜†
they Should Not Have Ended Our Show.
You Don't Know How Misrable I Feel Right Now!
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I was not able to watch live was just reading commet n crying, I told  my hubby, todyay going to cry its last, he is watching my behavior from ending news, yeterday after watching sbs I cried n hug he asked whah happened tumhara show nahi a rah kya, I said it going , he know how much I attached. he was handling me like baby ,he said koi show se ese attach hota hai kya pagal but he is understanding what I am goign through.it very depressing some time due to pain I feel why I started watching this show, but then feel nahi dkehti so much happiness miss kerti, feeling so blank baat baat per rona a raha hai, pls kuchh to karo gurti/maneet ko wapus leker aou,kaash ye hume gurti wapss de de season 2  main
heycookie thumbnail
i just love da epi that was truely magical nd da last part was soo sweettt maneet with their baby bt there is one dbt in my mind whre is dadima many things happend bt she is here hahaha grate dadi ji
Alovi_21
Meri Bhi Same Haalat Hai ๐Ÿ˜” Baat Baat Pe Rona And My Biggest Support In Person Has Been My sister Who felt the Same Lekin Phir Bhi Uss Ne Mujhe Hug Kiya And Handled Me Like A Bachcha. But Kya Karain! We ALL want GHSP season 2!!! Itma Attach Main kissin Aur Show Ke Saath Nai Hui Jitna Geet ke liye!! Aur Abh It's Ended! How Much Pain I Feel Is Un-Explainable...๐Ÿ˜”
heycookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

I was not able to watch live was just reading commet n crying, I told my hubby, todyay going to cry its last, he is watching my behavior from ending news, yeterday after watching sbs I cried n hug he asked whah happened tumhara show nahi a rah kya, I said it going , he know how much I attached. he was handling me like baby ,he said koi show se ese attach hota hai kya pagal but he is understanding what I am goign through.it very depressing some time due to pain I feel why I started watching this show, but then feel nahi dkehti so much happiness miss kerti, feeling so blank baat baat per rona a raha hai, pls kuchh to karo gurti/maneet ko wapus leker aou,kaash ye hume gurti wapss de de season 2 main

i am sure they wi give our maneet back nd very soon as there is alods of fans of maneet nd they are commenting on other sites too to get maneet backl