Bhabhi

23rd March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged

23rd March Update

The episode starts with

Suhana gives her gavahi dat Vivek is responsible for Tilak's all accidents. & Vivek claps his hands and goes to Suhana beside witness box and says I proud of u my child,ClapClap mujhe fakra hai ki meri beti ne zindgi main itna bada faisla lete waqt uske pag nahin dag-magaye. He says I confess dat I'm the one who tried to kill Tilak Chopra and Suhana feels giddy and falls down. Shubham and Vivek were like Suhana (both yells) and Vivek tells her to stand up and Suhana breaks down and  she was crying and says u wanted dat I say truth in court. I'm ur strong daughter. Maine duniya ko prove kar diya ki main kamjor nahin hoon. I promised to win but how can I leave after prove u culprit.CryCryCry Vivek says u havent win yet. U saw dat I was trying to kill ur daddyji but u dunno the reason. & tells her to stand up and says u also promised me that u wont need anyone's support.

Vivek takes her away from witness box and himself stands in witness box. And he confess dat he tried to kill Tilak Chopra bcz he loved Amisha so much. This story was beginning before 20 yrs. She lost her memory and she took care of his daughters- Alpa and Suhana for 20 yrs. 20 yrs r not less to understand some1, to love some1. After 20 yrs Amisha decided to marry me. But she got her memory back and find out that she was Saroj and Tilak Chopra's wife.  And after dat he was helpless bcz his daughter was Chopra family's bahu and he just wanted to kill that man who took away my Amisha from him. But his daughter always supported him. He says he hired detective and he was one who tried to kill Tilak in car accident even after he transfer his property to Suhana. He cut Tilak's bedroom window. He tried to kill Tilak in hospital and he also fired at Tilak. & on holi days he fired on Tilak with this gun and he takes out his gun from his pocket. One man gives dat gun to judge. Vivek says Suhana saw him on holi and he knew dat she wont tell anything to anyone. But after seeing his daughter suffering, he realized dat he was doing wrong. Suhana proved dat Suhana is his daughter and now its his turn to prove dat he's Suhana's dad.Smile He could arrest himself before but he wanted Suhana to say truth in court.

Kuku's mobile was on and Tilak was at home and he was hearing everything through phone. Vivek says he's not regret for anything but he feels proud to be Suhana's dad.Big smile Suhana runs to her dad and hugs him and both were crying and says I love u papa. Vivek says I love u too my child. Every1 r terribly shocked. Tilak was crying at home and Nanda also breaks down to c Tilak crying.CryCryCry (background music plays- bhulaya hai khud ko, na tumko bhulaya, farj  se mohabbat hamne nibhaya, teri duriyo se mohabbat hai karte, dil keh raha hai yahin hote hote)  & Judge says Shubham is innocent and he didn't try to kill Tilak Chopra but he forged Tilak's signature and try to get his property dats y judge sentence Shubham for 6 months jail and tell him to pay 50,000 rupees jurmana. And sentence 2 yrs jail to Vivek for attempt to murder.

Tilak was at home with Dadi and Nanda. Dadi tells Tilak dat this story was supposed to end somewhere. But it doesn't mean dat everything is finished. U have loved Saroj so much and u have give dat love to Suhana and u'e exra responsibility, u've to be her father too.  

Outside court,

Shubham tells Suhana dat mere liye usse bada praychit kya hoga ki main mere apno ko apna nahin keh sakta. Adalat ne mujhe sirf 6 months saza di hai lekin mujhe nahin pata ki main es 6 mahine kitni baar jiooga. And put his hand on Suhana's head and tells her to take care of herself. Suhana was crying.

At Chopra family,

Minu yells at Dadi and says what does she want?AngryAngry Doc told Tilak not to take any tension and suggest to go somewhere. And Nanda says what did Dadi say to Tilak. And this is da truth that Tilak is alive bcz of Tilak. And Minu says and Tila'll die bcz of Suhana. If anything happen to Tilak, I'll… & Dadi says what's u want? Minu says I just want Tilak to go anywhere. And Nanda suggests to go at Guddo's house. Dadi was thinking something so Nanda asks her. Dadi says Suhana and Tilak need each other right now. And Dadi agrees to send Tilak at Guddo's house.

Outside court,

Suhana was crying so Vivek tells her not to cry and says she has win her life's big war. Vivek bless Suhana and sits in police van. Suhana runs after that van and yells Papa papaCryCryCry. Reshma and Kuku stops her and background song plays ( chubte hai aankho main sheeshe, shayad koe sapna tuta, pile patto samne aasha, lehre juthhi, sagar juthha, Rang mile) & episode ends!!!!

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
that minu - i wish she would just get lost - she is getting on my nerves.

Thanks for your update as always u r a Star

esti aunty
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanks alot for great update
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, its difficult to put your own father in jail.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top