Bigg Boss Season 5

sid's captainancy

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BB was unfair in removing sid frm captaincy. he seems 2 hav tried hard. jus bcoz he was not able 2 get up for 3 hrs. sky n amar r houndin him 4 such a small thing. sho was right. its such a small thing to be made into a issue. i hav ths creeping feeling tht BB always sucks upto sky. he grumpled to BB tht he shldn't receive any warning n immeadiatly BB removd sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
I didn't even realize that Sid was captain until BB sacked him off captaincy. For some reason, I just can't imagine him being the captain of the house. Last time I found it weird when PM was captain and in the same week she was evicted from the show ðŸ˜†  Sid and PM both aren't really mature enough to carry captaincy for entire week. Being captain, they themselves indulge into fights more than others ðŸ˜³
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pm and sid have been worst captains!!Edited by sanz6 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I didn't even realize that Sid was captain until BB sacked him off captaincy. For some reason, I just can't imagine him being the captain of the house. Last time I found it weird when PM was captain and in the same week she was evicted from the show ðŸ˜†  Sid and PM both aren't really mature enough to carry captaincy for entire week. Being captain, they themselves indulge into fights more than others ðŸ˜³

ahahahah wah wah
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously speaking sid is not capable of handling a complex job like captaincy. Like BB said sid has become captain only because of escaping nominatings.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: serenity2011

BB was unfair in removing sid frm captaincy. he seems 2 hav tried hard. jus bcoz he was not able 2 get up for 3 hrs. sky n amar r houndin him 4 such a small thing. sho was right. its such a small thing to be made into a issue. i hav ths creeping feeling tht BB always sucks upto sky. he grumpled to BB tht he shldn't receive any warning n immeadiatly BB removd sid.

uhh those 3 hours are crucial for their task's success or failure which affects every member in the house. So if Sky responsibly as a vigilant house member pointed out to a CAPTAIN where he is going wrong-there is nothing wrong! infact if big boss really sucked up to sky then they should have made SKY the captain after de-throning SID the troubled kid.