India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

sid's captainancy

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
BB was unfair in removing sid frm captaincy. he seems 2 hav tried hard. jus bcoz he was not able 2 get up for 3 hrs. sky n amar r houndin him 4 such a small thing. sho was right. its such a small thing to be made into a issue. i hav ths creeping feeling tht BB always sucks upto sky. he grumpled to BB tht he shldn't receive any warning n immeadiatly BB removd sid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras2.Sad.But.True.

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I didn't even realize that Sid was captain until BB sacked him off captaincy. For some reason, I just can't imagine him being the captain of the house. Last time I found it weird when PM was captain and in the same week she was evicted from the show LOL  Sid and PM both aren't really mature enough to carry captaincy for entire week. Being captain, they themselves indulge into fights more than others Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-deepu221sha1Tony_StraK786

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Pm and sid have been worst captains!!

Edited by sanz6 - 14 December 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sha1

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Seriously speaking sid is not capable of handling a complex job like captaincy. Like BB said sid has become captain only because of escaping nominatings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Whatisthissssha1Tony_StraK786

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenity2011

BB was unfair in removing sid frm captaincy. he seems 2 hav tried hard. jus bcoz he was not able 2 get up for 3 hrs. sky n amar r houndin him 4 such a small thing. sho was right. its such a small thing to be made into a issue. i hav ths creeping feeling tht BB always sucks upto sky. he grumpled to BB tht he shldn't receive any warning n immeadiatly BB removd sid.

uhh those 3 hours are crucial for their task's success or failure which affects every member in the house. So if Sky responsibly as a vigilant house member pointed out to a CAPTAIN where he is going wrong-there is nothing wrong! infact if big boss really sucked up to sky then they should have made SKY the captain after de-throning SID the troubled kid. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krazyb89

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top