Happy Birthday My Behna (Z-TV, Z, Zehra/MK.GH) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
happy birthday Z...though we interacted very little...still sending you the best wishes for ur b-day...and all the happiness possible :)

Reya <3
Happy Bday Z!

Hope you enjoy the day!πŸ˜ƒ

We have interacted in the Den only recently but really appreciate your nice comments!πŸ‘

And remember your Bday is the day BSK was born...how cool is that!

Hey Z
When you make a BDay wish, wish for season 2 πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Happyyy B'day huney!

god bless πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—  you are a wonderful person.. 😳
happy birthday z πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Mallu
Arrey!! Zizi!! Tera budday??? Oooh La La Oooh La La ab tu jawaaan ho gayiii!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY Sweetheart!!

I hadn't a clue that it was my sunshine's birthday - I have to wish you a belated birthday, and an awesome one at that!! I hope you had an amazing day, full of plenty of fun with tonnes of excuse to wiggle your butt for a quick birthday jig every 20 seconds.

Zizi, you're SUCH a darling! You're so much fun to have a chat with, to admire Maaneet or GurTi or sirf Maan or sirf Geet with lol. I wish so much happiness to continuously be filled into your life. You're such a superstar who I've been lucky enough to call a friend on this forum.

Wishing you the bestest things in life  - obviously, that includes your very own M. S. K/ Maaneet Lovestory lol. You're a doll and I hope you remain your wonderful, warm and funny self forever!!

SO MUCH LOVE always and forever,

Have a beautiful celebration cos ooo la la ooo la la, tu hai meri fantasyyy!! Now blow your candles cos oo la la oo la la, sab ko cake kaane ki hai jaldi!!!

Vaddi vaddi pappiyan te jhappiyan!

Saz
xxx

Thankyou all for the birthday wishes. Honestly I am overwhelmed at the love you guys are showering me with .. I was pretty depressed last night after watching the last epi .. but then many pointed out how I share my Bday with BSK and I thought .. gosh what a great present Maaneet gave me 😭 πŸ˜† .. I mean what could be better than sharing my Bday with their little cholu molu bundle of joy right? 😳 So again, thankyou so much everyone for your wishes, may you all smile always πŸ€—

@Behna: Tune mujhe rulaya 😭 .. khushi ke ansoo of course 😭 and you spelled my name Zehra instead of Zahra so katti with you 😭 LMAO jks .. πŸ˜†

Ok I don't know how to thankyou .. so I won't say it .. but I will say everything else. You are the bestest of friends, my Behna and I would never trade us meeting through GHSP for the world .. honestly being your friend has not only been a rollercoaster of an experience and emotions .. but it's taught me a lot of things as well. You're an inspiration because you're a fighter, you speak your mind even if it's the harshest of truths .. and you never back down. You confide in me and that is probably the greatest privilege I have of being your Behna .. so thankyou for being there for me and for being such a wonderful friend 😳 πŸ€—

And yes because of your wishes and for pointing out that I share BSKs budday I will make sure to keep that special bond with my Maaneet with me .. love you <3 ❀️ *MUAHH!*

And yaar it's ok .. I wouldn't blame anyone for not remebering considering this week has been so heart-wrenching and like a punch-in-the-gut for all of us .. even I forgot for a while that my bday was coming up in all the depression that took over us .. but I got through it for Maaneet! OMG *blush* you are praising me way too much .. and I cannot believe I apparently sound mature 😲 πŸ˜† .. well I'm 19 now .. gonna turn Buddhi (acc to you)  next year when I leave my teenage years and go into 'ties' .. haila life moves at SUPER-PHAST SPEED (MSK style) 😲 ..

OMG THE RETURN OF THE PICHWADA BURN EMOTICON ! 🀣 Thankyou thankyou thankyou for bringing it back *khushi ke ansoo* .. I missed it 😭 πŸ˜† gosh.. memories.. I remember you used it at least once everyday or else it was like your quota wouldn't be complete πŸ˜† hayee tu bhi na Behna πŸ˜›

Thankyou so muchhh Shivu .. thankyou for dedicating a thread for me .. I was pleasantly surprised.. didn't expect it in all the hulla over the show's ending but you came out with it .. and I love you for that <3 😳 β€οΈ Love you always, keep smiling haan :)

Your Idiotic Devilish Sistaaah 😎

@ swathisatya: Thankyou so much hun 😳 

@ Munni Re: Awwiieee thankyou so much! <3 And haan ..actually it's funny cuz Junior MSK ne bohat accha din chuna paida hone ka .. not me .. I mean he came after me didn't he ROFL πŸ˜† but yes I will forever remember my BSK was born on the same day as me <3 😳 Thankyou Bahuria <3  

Your Mausi Saas πŸ˜›

@ Swan: Thankyou so so much for the wishess! Loved the card πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Keep smiling always :)

@ TWINNIE ROSHHH!! πŸ€—

Awww thankyou for such colourful wishes jaan loved it! 😳  Aww here we go again with the tears of joy.. honestly Rosh I say the same to you .. NEVER EVER change and always stay the same .. I love the way we share our feelings about everything and that they always turn out to be the same .. whatever moment or aspect of GHSP that we like .. we happen to say and like the same things.. and express them in the same manner as well .. that's why you're my Twin <3 πŸ˜ƒ 

Honestly Junior MSKs bday being shared with mine is the greatest gift I could've received on such a gloomy day .. I will forever cherish that moment with me <3 😳 

OMG AWWW hayeee you dedicated GurTis cake cutting and Bday celebrations to me .. it feels so nice to see that they're celebrating for me and with me 😳 πŸ˜† .. love em and LOVE YOU for that .. it sure did bring a smile on my face.. ❀️ 

Thankyou so much for the wishes Rosh and don't ever change or go away .. love ya! <3

Your Twinnie 😳

@ Shrezuuu: πŸ€— Haha yeaaa it's my Budday πŸ˜›  I know everyone mentioned that and that just made me ten times happier though it was the last epi .. that one factor just brought a smile to my face.. and Junior MSK is chooo chweeet ahh <3 I think we met because of your creations πŸ˜† I mean I couldn't resist commenting on them because I always gush at your amazingly fantastically gorgeous stuff that I gushed openly and very often hence we got talking and the rest is history πŸ˜† ..

No problemo hun I only encourage those who I feel deserve it and you are surely one of them!

OMGGG YOU MADE ME A SIGGIE FOR MY BDAY!? 😲 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ Awww thankyou thankyou .. best present EVER .. hayeee I love it love it love it .. its gorgeous and I love the way you wrote Z on it in cursive.. hayeee thankyou .. Maaneet <3 ☺️ No problem.. words fall short but I don't care.. one word would've done for me but you made me a sigg! Ahh love you! <3

Of course I won't forget you and nu-uh I'm staying in this forum forever πŸ˜†

@ Ninaaa πŸ˜ƒ: OMG HAHA your wishes and comments are making me smile till it hurts.. I will certainly do all those things you mentioned and dance on my bed haha ..

Aww thanx for the extra special wishes and you are making me blush now πŸ˜† So I shall go and do all the things you told me to do hehe πŸ˜† 

Thankyou so much my gushing-over-Maaneet partner 😳

@ Nirvy: Thankyou hun for the bday wishes and actually the fact that BSK was born on the same day makes me feel a bit better about the whole situation 😳 

@ Kulz: Thankyou so much hun and do I? Awww happy bday to your sister then πŸ˜ƒ tell her a really crazy Maaneetian sends her wishes her way πŸ˜†

@ Lavz: Thankyouuu so much hun!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

@ Hima: Thankyou my prediction budd! Love your posts and never change! Thankyou again πŸ˜ƒ

@ Dee: Thankyouuu for the wishesss 😳

@ Shreyu: Thankyou hun , keep smiling πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

@ MISHHH!!!! Awww omg I'm so sorry I have no idea who I have and have not told about my bday apologies for that  yea thanx to Shivu :P

Gosh don't worry if you thought of Halla Bol I mean that's how we all met and became a family isn't it 😳? I will never forget our halla bols on Wassup and making GurTi win in everything and them actually being told about it.. that's the biggest accomplishment I've made to the GHSP world I think πŸ˜ƒ and you peeps were always with me and had my back and made it happen! How could I ever forget that? And I have been going MIA for a while .. but right now I am on a break from uni so you shall see more of me haan 😎 .. OMG lmaoo I still remember all the veggie talk and then the infamous number of rishtaas happening on that thread UFFF πŸ˜† .. you peeps are a riot... we went from halla bols to creating ginormous families instead πŸ˜† and you and your lantern love is something that I shall never forget πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ..

Aww thankyou for the VMs Mish love em .. 😳 .. and yes I see two troublemakers Sheryu and Rosh on top and bottom haha πŸ˜†

Thankyou once again for the special wishes hunnn 😳 Love you !! <3

@ Rosh: THANKYOU so much!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Love you and keep smiling and don't be influenced by Mishh's lantern love  πŸ˜†

@ Anji: Thankyou hunn my GurTi lover 😳 awww we all wish that and I wish your dreams come true ! <3 Don't worry we shall fight πŸ˜ƒ

@ Sammy my clone πŸ˜† Come hither πŸ€—

Thankyou for consoling me last night .. awww you made a colourful post just for me!? KKA: 😭 first time I'm seeing you use so much colour .. its gorgeous! <3 ..

Awww I make you smile .. girlll YOU and your presence lightens up my day! There's not a single day where I want to miss your takes, your writing, and just your opinion about everything .. especially Maaneet πŸ˜› .. your writing style is like a magnet.. that's the only reason we met in the first place so I thank YOU for being so creative and finally coming out of silence and writing .. I would've totally hated missing out on meeting such a friend like you! 😳

OMG my hyperventilation .. HAHAH πŸ˜† You have a way of putting it better in words than me but if you find my OMG-ness fun then I shall continue πŸ˜† ..

Thankyou so much hun <3 Love you! ❀️

@ Harneetluvsksg: Thankyou so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

@ Zahra: My name/bday sharing buddy πŸ˜› Glad to be part of such a coincidence.. I hope you have a fantastic bday and thankyou for ur wishes 😳

@ Ansah Begum: Thankyou ji for the wishes .. party is in GHSP form where else :P Maaneet had such a cholu molu cutie baby so its time to partay πŸ˜ƒ 

@ Vrush: Thankyou πŸ˜ƒ

@ Jyo: Thankyou so much!! 😳 πŸ€— One of the reasons I joined IF is cuz of you .. I just loved reading your analysis in the Den so glad to finally have come out of hibernation and started my own IF journey and becoming friends with the coolest person, the coolest mod πŸ˜ƒ Stay your bindaas self always .. and never lose that amazing positivity of yours! Love you! 😳

@ Sia: Thankyou hun for the wishes.. glad you started chatting in the Den and hope to have more fun times ahead over there as well 😳

@ Saba: Thankyou so much πŸ˜ƒ

@ Twinnie Zee!!! HAHA yep this thread and all of GF.. I mean MAANEET HAD A BABY!! And the most ADORABLE ONE AT THAT! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Aww I am so glad I met you too <3 Ahhh I just love your posts.. they more or less convey my feelings about everything .. and your amazing persona adds to it .. stay your amazing self and never lose your smile .. thankyou love for the wishes <3 😳

@ Alwa my Halwa: Thankyou for the wishes.. I wish to interact more with you even though our show got such an unfair ending .. but I shall look forward to more from you esp in the Den .. love you always .. stay your intellectual self 😳

@ Reya: Aww thankyou so much .. love your writing and stay that way -- creative -- always 😳

@ Sanju: Thankyou hun!! I am glad we met in the Den .. found a great friend in you and you share the same sentiments as me about everything which I love 😳 Keep smiling always πŸ˜ƒ

@ Dakoo_Minzy: Thankyou hun .. awww *blush* you're an amazing gal yourself .. don't ever change <3

@ Mallu my OMGGG buddy: Thankyou love the for the wishes 😳 Stay your bubbly and OMG self always .. never change and I wish you continue to post in the GF .. 😳

@ SAZZZ!!! EEPS! You came back just for me (I think πŸ˜†) .. awww thankyou hun for the wishes! <3 No worries.. and it's not belated yet it's still the 15th here πŸ˜ƒ 

OMG here I go with my banshee laugh! 🀣 I will always cherish your humorous ways .. and also your creative side as well (which I hope someday makes a return .. esp for MAANEET .. because even though GHSP has ended 😭 I would love to read more about them through your writing πŸ˜› but whenever you're comfortable 😳)

Awww you're being way too kind right now .. I am just so so glad that we met.. I think it was through Sammy.. or something .. but yes something to do with our fetish for the Jeep had to do with it for sure! πŸ˜† Our crazy ways and all .. I will always remember them.. Btw I love how you call me ZiZi .. you're the only one who calls me that and I feel so special 😳 πŸ˜† <3

Aww thankyou *tearing up* .. I just wish we stay the greatest of friends and that you keep coming back to the GF .. never think of leaving haan! πŸ˜ƒ Awww thanx for the song dedication (makes it more special cuz Geet danced to it today but with someone else πŸ˜²πŸ˜†)

LOVE YA!

Your Zizi 😳

@ Boogzie: Thankyou hun for the wishes.. Keep smiling and I am glad we became friends through the Den .. stay your whimsical self πŸ˜ƒ 

Ahhh!! FINALLY replied back to everyone .. I think I'm well on my way to getting carpel tunnel πŸ˜† But it was all worth it because you peeps are just so kind and wonderful that I feel like hugging you all and dedicating a joyous song to you .. <3 LOVE YOU ALL! Thankyou for the heartfelt wishes, you made my day extra special and well worth it <3

Love to all,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Zee, may God grant you all you want. Have a brilliant day πŸ€—
FINALLY replied to everyone on page 5 =D

Thankyou all once again <3

Z
Oyeee Behna, i spelt ur name wrong on purpose...i was going to fix it later, but before i knew it, it became a sticky and i couldn't fix it since then it would come out of the sticky note...

oh ha i spelt it wrong because some other girl's b-day was today tooo...and her name was zahra...so i to keep urs unique changed ur spelling to stop the confusion...🀣

trust me, u have spelled ur names way too many times on the forum for me to NOT remember...this was just done to make u different...😎

MSK style...kya itna hi mujhay samaj paayi ho tum???πŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ˜†