Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Why was PM so mad at Shonali? (Page 3)

chammakchallo Goldie
chammakchallo
chammakchallo

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Does PM need a reason to be mad at someone ? 

LOLLOLLOL wanted to say the same.

LoveMahek Groupbie
LoveMahek
LoveMahek

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
because Pooja Mishra is combination of ill mannered, weird, pschyological problems, you mix that together and what ever it comes up with is POOJA MISHRA
b.sweetdoll Groupbie
b.sweetdoll
b.sweetdoll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by b.sweetdoll

Was shonali also irritating her for a long time which cameras didnt show us?, that she had to be so rude with her when asked if she will have aloo parathas?...man i found it funny! :) and again doubt abt her mental stability :(

I think the better question is, Why is she always so mad and why does she show so much attitude for NO apparent reason? I don't what has been shown to us or not. But I will speak from what I saw. All Shonali asked was "Pooja, do you want Aloo Parantha?" and PM's response? "Spare me!" Wacko Today, when Juhi was reading the BB letter for the task, she asked Pooja is she was listening. PM's response? "ji. mera dyaan toh wohi par hai." and to go along with that, a stupid, arrogant, rude, and attitude waali smile! I mean WHAT was her problem? 

And Frankly speaking, I've been finding her VERY annoying after she came back into BB house. She used to be at least funny. Now she is not even funny. I roll my eyes every time she opens her mouth. Another thing that irritated me in the show today was her translation. Every time Andrew asked her to translate, she would reply in this nonsensical, not funny, double meaning dialogue, which made no sense. and if she was asked about it, "I'm giving you the bottom line sir." Andrew seemed very irritated as well. And I was so glad he shut her up!

on a side note, I am loving Andrew and his seriousness in the task and him demanding all the housemates and the housemates listening to him! jo BB nahi kar sakha, Andrew ne kar diya. I loved how he made Sid and Sky and PM shut up today! The over-the-top drama from each one of them was getting way too much and I guess Andrew felt that too.

I totally agree with you...liking Andrew and his take on tasks and i also felt koi usase panga lene wala hai nahi :) i hope BB continues to keep this secret of Andrew not being a contestant on the show for another week :) Maza aayega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageRose

b.sweetdoll Groupbie
b.sweetdoll
b.sweetdoll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by driftingaway

ive watched the uncensored video too and her behaviour towards Shonali in today's epi still doesnt make any sense. Sho Sho is not her sevak, or ghar ki bai, so with what right did she behave in such an uncouth manner? For someone who is supposedly so witty and articulate, she sure doesnt have the manners and basic  etiquette to match those traits.
Shonali is a pushover, why did she still make Missra the paratha? Banake PM ke mooh mein tusna chahiye tha.  She has no self respect.

PM however much she denies it is, irrational, volatile, and voilent. She can scream ''I have been misjudged'' all she wants, but it won't change the facts. She's not apologetic for pushing Sid (proven by her OTT skit on the fight). She still believes she has been misjudged and unnecesarily stigmatised despite the videos to prove it all. She's never once taken responsibility for her actions. It's not cute. Especially not on a 27year old woman. I personally do not think she has redeemed herself in any way.

what PM is 27??? she looks like 35 :) Me too thought todays spoof was not funny at all...and you r right abt Sho..no self respect rather she is scared i feel sometimes :(...she is like the sati savitri bahu;s of ekta kapoor hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.driftingaway

VintageRose Goldie
VintageRose
VintageRose

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

Was shonali also irritating her for a long time which cameras didnt show us?, that she had to be so rude with her when asked if she will have aloo parathas?...man i found it funny! :) and again doubt abt her mental stability :(

I think the better question is, Why is she always so mad and why does she show so much attitude for NO apparent reason? I don't what has been shown to us or not. But I will speak from what I saw. All Shonali asked was "Pooja, do you want Aloo Parantha?" and PM's response? "Spare me!" Wacko Today, when Juhi was reading the BB letter for the task, she asked Pooja is she was listening. PM's response? "ji. mera dyaan toh wohi par hai." and to go along with that, a stupid, arrogant, rude, and attitude waali smile! I mean WHAT was her problem? 

And Frankly speaking, I've been finding her VERY annoying after she came back into BB house. She used to be at least funny. Now she is not even funny. I roll my eyes every time she opens her mouth. Another thing that irritated me in the show today was her translation. Every time Andrew asked her to translate, she would reply in this nonsensical, not funny, double meaning dialogue, which made no sense. and if she was asked about it, "I'm giving you the bottom line sir." Andrew seemed very irritated as well. And I was so glad he shut her up!

on a side note, I am loving Andrew and his seriousness in the task and him demanding all the housemates and the housemates listening to him! jo BB nahi kar sakha, Andrew ne kar diya. I loved how he made Sid and Sky and PM shut up today! The over-the-top drama from each one of them was getting way too much and I guess Andrew felt that too.

I totally agree with you...liking Andrew and his take on tasks and i also felt koi usase panga lene wala hai nahi :) i hope BB continues to keep this secret of Andrew not being a contestant on the show for another week :) Maza aayega...

PM makes no sense. Felt bad for Andrew... he had to change her translator.
natasha.princes Goldie
natasha.princes
natasha.princes

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i will suport PM in her evry action... being rude is fair enough...bcoz of sid she had to left BB n excpt sid all othrs also suportd sid...n created a darama about her mental stabilty...lol...
she is not mental...she is just replyng them acording to wat she has seen in cameras aftr going to home...so she is right in her place... remembr wen PM n shonali foght in kthcn ... all othr housemates gathrd at acmeras n startd sayng dat she is mental... dis was obviously unfair 2 her
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Aalu pattha.
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

@rapier- totally agree wid U. I think knowing how popular she is has gone into her head. In fact a fews days back I'd mentioned how she was getting too big 4 her shoes. D first time her wittiness nd actions were natural, dis time they seem forced.

Go to top