Bigg Boss Season 5

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Why was PM so mad at Shonali? (Page 2)

VintageRose Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by mastipartner

PM makes no sense. She is getting so sugary with Sky and group too much which is irritating. few things she doing are entertaining like their skit on the Sid scene but she is being too mean and impractical regarding Sid now. What does she want him to do?

Her getting mad at Shonali was also for no reason. Shonali was cooking and she asked her if she will like to have parathas. Shonali was doing the belna of parathas... and she asked again as she needed to know her answer. it made complete nonsense when PM gave a rude reply for that. I just didnt understand what was there to get so bad and rude at? when somebody was being good to you. PM was behaving as if Shonali was her personal cook or maid servant. PM taunting shonali for others reasons were also unnecessary. 

BB only show part of the story, we have to watch uncensored to find the whole story.  Sho was complaining about PM that she wants french toast, I think PM was mad with her so said Spare me.

But I agree, I loved the skit they did but PM needs to stay away from Sid now, Sid will get what he deserves when he comes out.

I saw the uncensored one even before watching the episode. The task ordered Sho to be the king's khansama not everyone's khansama still she was doing everybody's cooking. PM told Shonali to make french toast for her when Shonali was making poha for everyone. Shonali replied that she will make it after the poha is cooked and she gets done with it and if she wants french toast immediately then she will have to make it herself. Which PM did. I found PM to be very unreasonable in this. And it was good on Shonali's part that she still didnt get mean to PM still made paratha for her so that she can eat it later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
to each how u take it i felt sho was rude before so PM was not interested in her cooked food but this also she turned it to herself for sympathy and told to sid because I am u'r friend so, she is rude to me too.
Thrasher IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

to each how u take it i felt sho was rude before so PM was not interested in her cooked food but this also she turned it to herself for sympathy and told to sid because I am u'r friend so, she is rude to me too.

can be true becas so far pm was good to her but now when sho is only one who is good to sid it irked pm against her
IAmGonna Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Originally posted by -Moderator-

Does PM need a reason to be mad at someone ? 
  LOL I was thinking  along the same line.. She's PM. Does she even need a reason?Big smile

Watch the uncensored video to know the reason for the paratha incident. BB should have either cut the whole thing or not shown part of the ongoing tussle in the main one hr.
Thrasher IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Uncensored was after PM was rude to paratha issue and PMs latest best friends sky and juhi seem to be agreeing on PM's unnecesary getting rude in everything
Rapier IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sweetdoll

Was shonali also irritating her for a long time which cameras didnt show us?, that she had to be so rude with her when asked if she will have aloo parathas? i found it funny! :) and again doubt abt her mental stability :(

I think the better question is, Why is she always so mad and why does she show so much attitude for NO apparent reason? I don't what has been shown to us or not. But I will speak from what I saw. All Shonali asked was "Pooja, do you want Aloo Parantha?" and PM's response? "Spare me!" Wacko Today, when Juhi was reading the BB letter for the task, she asked Pooja is she was listening. PM's response? "ji. mera dyaan toh wohi par hai." and to go along with that, a stupid, arrogant, rude, and attitude waali smile! I mean WHAT was her problem? 

And Frankly speaking, I've been finding her VERY annoying after she came back into BB house. She used to be at least funny. Now she is not even funny. I roll my eyes every time she opens her mouth. Another thing that irritated me in the show today was her translation. Every time Andrew asked her to translate, she would reply in this nonsensical, not funny, double meaning dialogue, which made no sense. and if she was asked about it, "I'm giving you the bottom line sir." Andrew seemed very irritated as well. And I was so glad he shut her up!

on a side note, I am loving Andrew and his seriousness in the task and him demanding all the housemates and the housemates listening to him! jo BB nahi kar sakha, Andrew ne kar diya. I loved how he made Sid and Sky and PM shut up today! The over-the-top drama from each one of them was getting way too much and I guess Andrew felt that too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
ive watched the uncensored video too and her behaviour towards Shonali in today's epi still doesnt make any sense. Sho Sho is not her sevak, or ghar ki bai, so with what right did she behave in such an uncouth manner? For someone who is supposedly so witty and articulate, she sure doesnt have the manners and basic  etiquette to match those traits.
Shonali is a pushover, why did she still make Missra the paratha? Banake PM ke mooh mein tusna chahiye tha.  She has no self respect.
PM however much she denies it is, irrational, volatile, and voilent. She can scream ''I have been misjudged'' all she wants, but it won't change the facts. She's not apologetic for pushing Sid (proven by her OTT skit on the fight). She still believes she has been misjudged and unnecesarily stigmatised despite the videos to prove it all. She's never once taken responsibility for her actions. It's not cute. Especially not on a 27year old woman. I personally do not think she has redeemed herself in any way.

Edited by driftingaway - 14 December 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
PM is the real nautanki in the house ... i cant blive how easily she starts accusing people when she is the one in the house who is messed up. I cant wait for her to leave ... TIRED with her.

Go to top