India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Why was PM so mad at Shonali?

b.sweetdoll Groupbie
b.sweetdoll
b.sweetdoll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Was shonali also irritating her for a long time which cameras didnt show us?, that she had to be so rude with her when asked if she will have aloo parathas?...man i found it funny! :) and again doubt abt her mental stability :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapaddiction11lamhe2212alia

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Does PM need a reason to be mad at someone ? 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sona_cutieLoveMahekcool_cute_girlKanchhi_mechocoholicchammakchalloVintageRoseThrashermz.gigglezTheDilettanteRapierkhamosshhh-naureen786-leavesandwavesperfectlyflawedReal.Madrid

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
see the uncensored video sho complaining that PM wanted french toast she couldn't  make it as she was making poha and she cleared before all that she is only responsible for kings food. so obviously she will not want to  eat what sho cooks

BB is unfair they did not show this but showed PM being rude.
without knowing whole scenario public will now show sympathy for sho

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmGonnakellysuscgirlMoodyFoodiealiaKunwaariDaayan

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Does PM need a reason to be mad at someone ? 
  LOL I was thinking  along the same line.. She's PM. Does she even need a reason?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

see the uncensored video sho complaining that PM wanted french toast she couldn't  make it as she was making poha and she cleared before all that she is only responsible for kings food. so obviously she will not want to  eat what sho cooks

Totally agree with you, they want to show PM as evil and Shonali as innocent.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysnatasha.princesdeepu221alia

VintageRose Goldie
VintageRose
VintageRose

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
PM makes no sense. She is getting so sugary with Sky and group too much which is irritating. few things she doing are entertaining like their skit on the Sid scene but she is being too mean and impractical regarding Sid now. What does she want him to do?

Her getting mad at Shonali was also for no reason. Shonali was cooking and she asked her if she will like to have parathas. Shonali was doing the belna of parathas... and she asked again as she needed to know her answer. it made complete nonsense when PM gave a rude reply for that. I just didnt understand what was there to get so bad and rude at? when somebody was being good to you. PM was behaving as if Shonali was her personal cook or maid servant. PM taunting shonali for others reasons were also unnecessary. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWThrasher

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mastipartner

PM makes no sense. She is getting so sugary with Sky and group too much which is irritating. few things she doing are entertaining like their skit on the Sid scene but she is being too mean and impractical regarding Sid now. What does she want him to do?

Her getting mad at Shonali was also for no reason. Shonali was cooking and she asked her if she will like to have parathas. Shonali was doing the belna of parathas... and she asked again as she needed to know her answer. it made complete nonsense when PM gave a rude reply for that. I just didnt understand what was there to get so bad and rude at? when somebody was being good to you. PM was behaving as if Shonali was her personal cook or maid servant. PM taunting shonali for others reasons were also unnecessary. 

BB only show part of the story, we have to watch uncensored to find the whole story.  Sho was complaining about PM that she wants french toast, I think PM was mad with her so said Spare me.

But I agree, I loved the skit they did but PM needs to stay away from Sid now, Sid will get what he deserves when he comes out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aliaMoodyFoodie

StarkGirl93 IF-Rockerz
StarkGirl93
StarkGirl93

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

see the uncensored video sho complaining that PM wanted french toast she couldn't make it as she was making poha and she cleared before all that she is only responsible for kings food. so obviously she will not want to eat what sho cooks

The uncensored was after the spare me thIng!!! Wasnt sho saying something abt how pm finds ecerything bad nd all!!

Go to top