Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Good, the Bad and the Not So Good! (Page 7)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Zu!

I wish wish wish Khushi would tell Arnav. Its very frustrating to see that such a huge thing is being swept under the carpet by her...in all other situations she's somehow managed to connect with Arnav and I'm hoping he somehow finds out about this.

Hiding her broken engagement was another thing I gnashed my teeth at! I wish Arnav would come to know about that too.

I'm getting fed up of seeing Khushi sacrificing herself for others and also letting her heart rule her head in wrong situations!

Yaar, I was so optimistic about Arhi getting married - but now I'm not so sure. 

What do you think is gonna happen Zu?

Shwets, the CVs will not let Arnav know otherwise how will he misunderstand her..as you pointed out
thats such inconsistency...she unknowingly seeks his support and she is shown as the person who has difficulty hiding things..like she couldnt contain her excitement with Payal when she knew R family is coming next day...so this is so out of her character. On another note she might be thinking that Arnav-La engagement may get disturbed if she tells arnav abt her broken engagement.
 I am eagerly waiting for Arnav to somehow find out that she is not engaged. That will kickstart their love story again..I dont know why the writers are just dragging this.

Shwets..after seeing La-ASR breakup I am in full positive thoughts about Arhi.LOL
If you notice the trend this show takes ..they move in circles
1st hate---then love----again hate(farak padta hain)---now it has to be love track again. So me fully sure that time for arhi romance..how I dont know.
About marriage I also feel the CVs are just postponing it...unless Nani is firm on not getting Payash marriage without Arnav's then may be Arnav may marry kushi for sake of payash(its silly I know)LOL

And they would want to postpone Shyam's exposure to Arnav as loong as possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusbk2

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
will be back! Great post ... you making a habit of this! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Shwets, the CVs will not let Arnav know otherwise how will he misunderstand her..as you pointed out
thats such inconsistency...she unknowingly seeks his support and she is shown as the person who has difficulty hiding things..like she couldnt contain her excitement with Payal when she knew R family is coming next day...so this is so out of her character. On another note she might be thinking that Arnav-La engagement may get disturbed if she tells arnav abt her broken engagement.
 I am eagerly waiting for Arnav to somehow find out that she is not engaged. That will kickstart their love story again..I dont know why the writers are just dragging this.

Shwets..after seeing La-ASR breakup I am in full positive thoughts about Arhi.LOL
If you notice the trend this show takes ..they move in circles
1st hate---then love----again hate(farak padta hain)---now it has to be love track again. So me fully sure that time for arhi romance..how I dont know.
About marriage I also feel the CVs are just postponing it...unless Nani is firm on not getting Payash marriage without Arnav's then may be Arnav may marry kushi for sake of payash(its silly I know)LOL

And they would want to postpone Shyam's exposure to Arnav as loong as possible.

@ bold: yes! agree with you there...

After seeing your optimism, I'm beginning to feel positive too.
I hope they show Arhi love track back on track before all hell breaks loose all over again LOL

Zuzana

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
shweths...nicely written...I sooo agree with the last part...don't like kushi hiding...hopefully for our sake arnie buy finds out abt the broken engagement...I think I should dial ASR's number in Delhi and just tell him ROFL..kyun nice idea na LOL

vasirajusbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

shweths...nicely written...I sooo agree with the last part...don't like kushi hiding...hopefully for our sake arnie buy finds out abt the broken engagement...I think I should dial ASR's number in Delhi and just tell him ROFL..kyun nice idea na LOL

HI Appy Hug

You have Arnie's phone number?! Message it to me on FB...you don't have to bother yourself, I'll call him - heck I'll track his house down and visit him if that's what it takes LOL

I'd love it if Arnav found out. I was really disappointed when they showed Khushi asking Anji to hide the news! Confused

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by appy2011

HI Appy Hug

You have Arnie's phone number?! Message it to me on FB...you don't have to bother yourself, I'll call him - heck I'll track his house down and visit him if that's what it takes LOL

I'd love it if Arnav found out. I was really disappointed when they showed Khushi asking Anji to hide the news! Confused

haan yaar...ye story writers bhi na...hum viewers ko ajeeb ajeeb tarrah se irritate karate hai Angry

sbk2

jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaswargikoinahi

Totally agree. Khushi, maybe not to Anjali but someone in the house needs to let the truth out about Shyam   

Thanks for replying! I think the next person to know about Shyam may be Arnav...don't know when and how the creatives will show this.

I think it's coming pretty soon. I predict by the end of next week Arnav will know by the latest.!

-Appy-sbk2

Go to top