Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: passionalive

What I liked about ASR-LA conversation is that they din talk about the other person coming between their relation...they din take khushi's name...LA has heard Khushi name but till now she does not have a proof if things r brwinf betwen ASR-Khushi...

its a well thought move from creatives to give ASR character a new shade of feeling guilty...which we viewers needed as ASR was not considering LA emotions in all this love-hate thing...👏
der aaye par hope ki durust ho unka aana...😊

True! And I'm glad they tackled this topic today itself...
Thanks for posting!
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

What I liked about ASR-LA conversation is that they din talk about the other person coming between their relation...they din take khushi's name...

its a well thought move from creatives to give ASR character a new shade of feeling guilty...which we viewers needed as ASR was not considering LA emotions in all this love-hate thing...

Yes, I agree--that was a good decision to not mention KKG directly. Because then it would be a triangle--and there has not been enough inner work for ASR to even acknowledge that Khushi is necessary to him.

But, I felt KKG's presence--especially in some of LA's words, I felt she was evoking the memory of KKG. 
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post sbk2! I don't know why but the following two issues making me quite uneasy

1) La telling ASR to continue the charade and

2) Shyam's truth hidden from Raizada's 

CV's though have broken the two unwanted engagements but the complication is far from over, in fact I think the knots are being tightened! Must say hat's off to CVs' to weave jalebi kind of story, with complicated loops! 😆

Lets' see what happens!😊
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shwets!

Again a brilliant post!

ASR-La scene was the highlight...very well handled.
So as we suspected La wouldnt have forged herself and done anything on her own as she herself acknowledged that she was living in the farce...so Glad to see that ASR once makes up his mind puts his point thru even though he knew it would break La's heart! He had to do it. Loved him all through..he felt genuinely guilty and hope they go on to become great friends.

Kushi...the sacrificial nature comes out in full force ...what if Shyam cheats on Anjali and goes for another girl..how can kushi promise Anjali that her marriage is safe..that was totally illogical. This is going to come back and haunt kushi. 

Anjali ..I really cannot comprehend her behaviour..her reactions look over exaggerated whenever it comes to her husband..otherwise she is all sweet and nice. 

Dont you think kushi should atleast tell Arnav about Shyam?
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

Nice post sbk2! I don't know why but the following two issues making me quite uneasy

1) La telling ASR to continue the charade and

2) Shyam's truth hidden from Raizada's 

CV's though have broken the two unwanted engagements but the complication is far from over, in fact I think the knots are being tightened! Must say hat's off to CVs' to weave jalebi kind of story, with complicated loops! 😆

Lets' see what happens!😊

Thanks!

You know, I felt uneasy too when La asked ASR to not mention it to his family...I hope they do tell after Payash get engaged.
As far as Shyam's truth is concerned, I think we saw it coming that Khushi would not be able to tell.
The creatives have to stretch this out - they have to hold onto this track to maintain suspense and keep the juiciest part of the story going.
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi Shwets!

Again a brilliant post!

ASR-La scene was the highlight...very well handled.
So as we suspected La wouldnt have forged herself and done anything on her own as she herself acknowledged that she was living in the farce...so Glad to see that ASR once makes up his mind puts his point thru even though he knew it would break La's heart! He had to do it. Loved him all through..he felt genuinely guilty and hope they go on to become great friends.

Kushi...the sacrificial nature comes out in full force ...what if Shyam cheats on Anjali and goes for another girl..how can kushi promise Anjali that her marriage is safe..that was totally illogical. This is going to come back and haunt kushi. 

Anjali ..I really cannot comprehend her behaviour..her reactions look over exaggerated whenever it comes to her husband..otherwise she is all sweet and nice. 

Dont you think kushi should atleast tell Arnav about Shyam?

Hi Zu!

I wish wish wish Khushi would tell Arnav. Its very frustrating to see that such a huge thing is being swept under the carpet by her...in all other situations she's somehow managed to connect with Arnav and I'm hoping he somehow finds out about this.

Hiding her broken engagement was another thing I gnashed my teeth at! I wish Arnav would come to know about that too.

I'm getting fed up of seeing Khushi sacrificing herself for others and also letting her heart rule her head in wrong situations!

Yaar, I was so optimistic about Arhi getting married - but now I'm not so sure. 

What do you think is gonna happen Zu?

sbk2 thumbnail

Yaar, tu jam ke chyawanprash khaati hai kya? How do you have the energy to make multiple posts in a day?!

Main toh ek main hi thak gayi
😛
Originally posted by: sbk2

Yaar, tu jam ke chyawanprash khaati hai kya? How do you have the energy to make multiple posts in a day?!

Main toh ek main hi thak gayi

Main tere jaise dimaag nahi lagathi!!😛
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Zu!

I wish wish wish Khushi would tell Arnav. Its very frustrating to see that such a huge thing is being swept under the carpet by her...in all other situations she's somehow managed to connect with Arnav and I'm hoping he somehow finds out about this.

Hiding her broken engagement was another thing I gnashed my teeth at! I wish Arnav would come to know about that too.

I'm getting fed up of seeing Khushi sacrificing herself for others and also letting her heart rule her head in wrong situations!

Yaar, I was so optimistic about Arhi getting married - but now I'm not so sure. 

What do you think is gonna happen Zu?

Shwets, the CVs will not let Arnav know otherwise how will he misunderstand her..as you pointed out
thats such inconsistency...she unknowingly seeks his support and she is shown as the person who has difficulty hiding things..like she couldnt contain her excitement with Payal when she knew R family is coming next day...so this is so out of her character. On another note she might be thinking that Arnav-La engagement may get disturbed if she tells arnav abt her broken engagement.
 I am eagerly waiting for Arnav to somehow find out that she is not engaged. That will kickstart their love story again..I dont know why the writers are just dragging this.

Shwets..after seeing La-ASR breakup I am in full positive thoughts about Arhi.😆
If you notice the trend this show takes ..they move in circles
1st hate---then love----again hate(farak padta hain)---now it has to be love track again. So me fully sure that time for arhi romance..how I dont know.
About marriage I also feel the CVs are just postponing it...unless Nani is firm on not getting Payash marriage without Arnav's then may be Arnav may marry kushi for sake of payash(its silly I know)😆

And they would want to postpone Shyam's exposure to Arnav as loong as possible.