Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK Written Update 14.12.11(PC & Akash Confess)

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update 14th December 2011

• M thinks about moments spent with her father, and Soni asks about her father, but M doesnt reply.
  • Akash is upset because of M, and the neighbor aunt consoles him. Chiki arrives and A asks her about M, and is worried.
  • M also comes to the chawl and is dead silent. She goes to her home and thinks about moments spent with her father. She breaks down and is totally devastated.
  • JN is throwing things out from her room that was used by Ms friend and is disgusted. Komal enters but JN refuses to talk to her. Komal asks JN if she is behind the escape of M.
  • Brijraj is asking his mom why she let M walk away from the police station without doing anything. He questions her if she doubt M being Manyata because of her behavior. But Rajmata is sure that M is Manyata.
  • Akash goes to M and tries to console her and later on confesses his love for her (Must say he was fast). He says that he loves her a lot. She asks him if he wont go away from her like her father did, and even asks that how can he love a girl like her. He tells her that she will always be Moniya for him no matter what. Some lovey-dovey moments happens.
  • Meneka and Vijay wonders why Rajmata has called for a press conference, maybe to announce the heir. Even JN and her friends wonder.
  •  The press has arrived and everybody is waiting for it to begin. UV tells JN to not go to the stage but she refuses and goes to the stage anyway.
  • Rajmata announces that she has called the PC to clear the doubts. And reveals that Manyata is back after 16 years. But she wont be able to introduce her now, they have to wait for it. But soon she will introduce her in a lavish way.
  • PC shoots their questions one after another, like they ask JN about her sister. JN for a change behaves very sweetly, but of course is she faking it.๐Ÿ˜†
  • The friends arrives with food for M. And M tells them about her stay at rajmahal, how the tied her with ropes. A feeds M. They all are worried and wonders what to do now. M refuses to elope and wants to stay in chawl with Akash and fight the jaigarh people.
Precap: A and M holding each other and facing UV who comes, snatches M away from A and then announce to the media that she is his would be wife.

Note: Hellu DEKians, this is the last update from me for this year, will fly to India next week๐Ÿ˜ƒ so will be back in mid Jan . Till then Merry Xmas and have a Happy New Year. Miss me๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU...but i didn't like todays episode at all๐Ÿ˜•
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

Thanks for WU...but i didn't like todays episode at all๐Ÿ˜•

Trust me I FF:d most of the show๐Ÿ˜›
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks for the update and have a safe trip๐Ÿ˜ƒ Enjoy!!!
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks!

Have a safe flight and a wonderful trip!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bon voyage!

Thanks for your updates especially for this show which has such a long time slot.
Angelskiss thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Enjoy your vacation!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks! waiting for the epi now ๐Ÿ˜Š
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

It was stupid episode, Manyata didn't seem to be in any distress after knowing such big truth of her life. She looked all fake...
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š and enjoy ur vacations