India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

KA cheats!!! (Page 9)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
its not that kavya anjali won that sucks...what sucks is that they deliberately CHANGED THE STORYLINE just so they could put them in the nominations...star parivaar takes into account the whole year, right? so they could have killed kavya in dec and still had them in the nominations...and then we would see if they would have won...this was a deliberate ploy by ekta or star plus to make KA win something...why, we don't know or care

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
look gujigal this is our forum rite we can diss who we want as long as were not doing it on ur forum okay have u seen topics in ur forum by us lot no we can say wot we want here since this is our forum okay so chill yaar no one is going to the KA forum and saying all of this are they
gujigal Senior Member
gujigal
gujigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
soz u guyz...i shudnt hav sed nethin...i was jus sayin wat i thot...and sorry if it hurt ne1 Cry

the only reason kavyas death got delayed is coz they were already nominated so kekta thot of delaying his death ... so they mite hav a chance of winnin... thats all

rickwean-i dont wanna make enemies or b hated but i sed wat i thot jus like u lot ... so if it was affencive then im sorry ok Embarrassed

cya guyz...sorry 4 ruinin ur mood and time Cry
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

yeh yeh I got that loud and clear..Not...by a large margin man

be happy in your dreamworld and let us be happy too coz we know who really are the best...what facts? I think the spa award is a gimmick and publicity to make every actor happy and promote some desperate shows, overhyping some overrated actors. Guys like tilak win for best pita..the height of absurdity..now bhabhi fans will come over and start blasting us LOL

Hehe, you are ruffled off by me.. why are you hellbent on creating enemies here man by blasting off everyone for writin against your so called favorite jodis? be happy now that they won Dead !!

yaar i agree and gujigal rick is a guy and no offence but guys speak lyk that i mean i understand him loud and clear does that mean someifnk is rong wid me as well
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gujigal

soz u guyz...i shudnt hav sed nethin...i was jus sayin wat i thot...and sorry if it hurt ne1 Cry

the only reason kavyas death got delayed is coz they were already nominated so kekta thot of delaying his death ... so they mite hav a chance of winnin... thats all

rickwean-i dont wanna make enemies or b hated but i sed wat i thot jus like u lot ... so if it was affencive then im sorry ok Embarrassed

cya guyz...sorry 4 ruinin ur mood and time Cry

this our point exactly ekta changed the storyline so that KA would win see u sauid it urslef if he had died wen he was supposed to i betcha there would have been no way he would have won this is wot we mean ekta wanted KA to win thats y she did wot she did and that is wot is unfair
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
exactly, and friends gujigal Smile , I don't believe in unnecesarry anger either amonsgt fellow members man..

vas and julu said it alright, it's ekta and star who manipulate according to their whims and fancies..we feel cheated man..
gujigal Senior Member
gujigal
gujigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
ok...im sorry i repeat...i got abit pissed...too much things on my mind thats y and other probz to do wid life...i tuk my anger out on this...im sooo sorry Embarrassed Smile

i aint new 2 IF but hav been a silent member but i guess not too silent LOL      soo is it all okay now u all wont hate me will ya Confused coz i like 2 make frends and wudnt wanna lose them b4 makin them

Smile
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
OMg ekta is soo bad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index