Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

KA cheats!!! (Page 9)

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gujigal

soz u guyz...i shudnt hav sed nethin...i was jus sayin wat i thot...and sorry if it hurt ne1 Cry

the only reason kavyas death got delayed is coz they were already nominated so kekta thot of delaying his death ... so they mite hav a chance of winnin... thats all

rickwean-i dont wanna make enemies or b hated but i sed wat i thot jus like u lot ... so if it was affencive then im sorry ok Embarrassed

cya guyz...sorry 4 ruinin ur mood and time Cry

this our point exactly ekta changed the storyline so that KA would win see u sauid it urslef if he had died wen he was supposed to i betcha there would have been no way he would have won this is wot we mean ekta wanted KA to win thats y she did wot she did and that is wot is unfair

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
exactly, and friends gujigal Smile , I don't believe in unnecesarry anger either amonsgt fellow members man..

vas and julu said it alright, it's ekta and star who manipulate according to their whims and fancies..we feel cheated man..
gujigal Senior Member
gujigal
gujigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
ok...im sorry i repeat...i got abit pissed...too much things on my mind thats y and other probz to do wid life...i tuk my anger out on this...im sooo sorry Embarrassed Smile

i aint new 2 IF but hav been a silent member but i guess not too silent LOL      soo is it all okay now u all wont hate me will ya Confused coz i like 2 make frends and wudnt wanna lose them b4 makin them

Smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hey no probs at all! we all are friends here discussing the stuff in the fav serial we watch Smile except for attention seeking peeps who annoy with their spamy lovelife topics all the time, they know who they are man Dead

am sorry to if I came across as rude ! we can co-exist even though we have difference of opinions! many of my friends here hate shweta tiwari but that don't mean I stop liking her LOL
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
yaar sure were friends we shouldnt fall out over a programme yaar LOL
gujigal Senior Member
gujigal
gujigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
okay Big smile
wel every1 has different opinins but still makes us all humans rite Wink

and thnx 4 4givin me i was kinda harsh

Big smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Yup yup..now..don't stretch this, I hate formalities like thnk you all the timeTongue

just kiddin! friends! no aggro and fallouts over fictional programmes!
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index