.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
wots so funny rahul stop spamming

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
y does Ejaz die in the soaps he act in?? D same was with Shabir(of KYPH)... he died in KTH and Kyunki...
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Come on...u'll get to see in in kya hoga nimo ka...n even Kyuki may be... he did several other soaps as well... wats the point being so sad!!!
gujigal Senior Member
gujigal
gujigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
You lot totally disgust me!!! Dead

If KA won then thats bcoz they deserve it...last year they were nominated and they never won bcoz Karan - nandani were liked best...and Bajaj Prena didnt win so y didnt u call them (karan nandani) cheats aswell...huh

u lot are jus jealous more like...cant take the truth, so then u jus call KA winning the award a cheat...KA hav best chemistry on screen and r the best couple of this yr no matter wat u lot think...last yr they were liked but not that much famous but this yr they r thee best and best liked. Embarrassed

If Rishabh Bajaj went out of the show coz he had a bigger role in Kyunki then how wud u lot feel...u lot wont c him with ur dear shweta will ya...and u lot will miss him alot aswell...but all i wud say is 'y u feelin sad 4 u will c him in kyunki wont u'

like Ronit_Rulez said
Come on...u'll get to see in in kya hoga nimo ka...n even Kyuki may be... he did several other soaps as well... wats the point being so sad!!!

the reason we r feelin sad 4 is bcoz we wont c him in one of the greatest soaps and with Anita (anjali)...and we will really miss him...and im sure ekta or huever it was nominated them bcoz they mite of thot that they totally deserve this ... and as there are alot of fans of theres they got MORE VOTES...UNDERSTAND... Angry

and by the way 'psawyer' KA ARE A JODI and r maried but unfortunately only got divorced and r now bak 2gether...thats exactly the thing with rishabh and prerna...they werent really a couple at first it was supposed to b prerna and anurag wasnt it so where did this rishabh cum from huh...they also get apart from eachother alot like KA...SO I WUDNT CALL THEM A COUPLE EITHER THEN...

KA R MARRIED AND THE SHOW HAS BEEN GOIN ON 4 OVER A YEAR SO THEY ARE A COUPLE...GOT IT

I GOT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE TO SAY BUT ILL SHUT UP NOW... LOL LOL LOL
i really dont like it if ne1 talks bad about people i like and thats wen i get pissed...so if u dont mind get over and done with the point that KA won ... OK

cya
Smile
gujigal Senior Member
gujigal
gujigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
oh yh and by the way i watch KZK aswell and i also like the show...but one thing is guaranteed and that is that KA r the best
Tongue

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
yeh yeh..you can rant on and so can we with counter reasons..I'm too sleepy to argue with valid reasons so I'll just blabber off man..

as far as I'm concerned, Bajaj-prerna rock my world and that's it. Kavyanjali suck as a pair and I don't really care what happens to them. Call me sore loser, sour grapes whatever dude I don't careTongue LOLThe awards are a sham and totally rigged and laced with favoritism

This is kzk forum and we will support our kzk cast, ka are cheats and favoured by ekta to promote her sagging show...yawn..your turn to blast me man
gujigal Senior Member
gujigal
gujigal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
they may rock ur world but in the real world KA rock...u got that

and o yh i dont no hu u r and wat u r but can u talk like a human and quit it with the dude talk its irritating and yh i aint here to argue im here to get ur facts straight seeing that u cant do it yourself

bajaj prerna r gud and i no that but KA r thee best... Big smile
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
yeh yeh I got that loud and clear..Not...by a large margin man

be happy in your dreamworld and let us be happy too coz we know who really are the best...what facts? I think the spa award is a gimmick and publicity to make every actor happy and promote some desperate shows, overhyping some overrated actors. Guys like tilak win for best pita..the height of absurdity..now bhabhi fans will come over and start blasting us LOL

Hehe, you are ruffled off by me.. why are you hellbent on creating enemies here man by blasting off everyone for writin against your so called favorite jodis? be happy now that they won Dead !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index