Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

KA cheats!!! (Page 4)

white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
hold up here please
how can u accuse ekta of doing it deliberately? when star plus did the pressurising..also these awards are based on a yearly basis right so within the last yr ka WAS a couple... are u guys saying that for eg if ka broke up a day or two before spa they still shouldnt have been nominated?
im really disappointed, i didnt expect ppl to go after them like that just because they won.. that is so sad, everyone should be happy that their favs won something why create such divisions betwen the various forums..

sorry suki hun but i have to disagree with u on this one Ouch

oh and lastly to the person saying that kavya is with pammi u will find that kavya and anjali are totally free from any commitments with other ppl.. k divorced pammi..

Noor.T IF-Rockerz
Noor.T
Noor.T

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:07am | IP Logged
hey guyz i watch KA and KZK and u guyz know dat ! why is she kicking eijoo out and why r we fighting we should we together andd have fun and one more thing in the beginning of the year KA were together dat means they ere a jodi and star parivaar awards are based on all through the year !

Edited by malkanoor - 24 March 2006 at 4:08am
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by white rose

hold up here please
how can u accuse ekta of doing it deliberately? when star plus did the pressurising..also these awards are based on a yearly basis right so within the last yr ka WAS a couple... are u guys saying that for eg if ka broke up a day or two before spa they still shouldnt have been nominated?
im really disappointed, i didnt expect ppl to go after them like that just because they won.. that is so sad, everyone should be happy that their favs won something why create such divisions betwen the various forums..

sorry suki hun but i have to disagree with u on this one Ouch

oh and lastly to the person saying that kavya is with pammi u will find that kavya and anjali are totally free from any commitments with other ppl.. k divorced pammi..

hey dude, i like kavya anjali, i really do, and i didn't no that he had divorced pammi, but STILL, they are NOT a jodi--why not be nominated for yogya jodi? and how come anjali was nominated for fave patni when she was unmarried? THAT is definitely politics at work...how can you be nominated for a rishta you don't have? this is not about sour grapes, but about how ekta and star have practically rigged these awards for some trps or whatever their purpose...whats the point of viewers voting when its all been decided in advance?

sus143 IF-Dazzler
sus143
sus143

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by sus143

Originally posted by NasH20

CHEATERS!!!!!!! kavya and anjali weren't even a jodi--they weren't together!! they should have been nominated for yogya jodi, but not actual jodi!! i'm glad kavya dies coz i can't stand him, and hopefully next yr, someone more deserving can win fave jodi...just a thought though, what's "Kavyanjali" without kavya? and whats ektas obsession with iqbal khan? she even brought him into KTH...sorry iqbal fans, i just don't like him...hopefully she won't bring him into KGGK and KZK...

Exactly... they are not even a jodi...they shouldnt have even got nominated for it...this is shear cheating form Ekta's side....this is really not fair with Ronit-Shewta Angry

y u all blaming on ekta guys she is da women who made all the shows in top.If u reali hate her den stop watcing all er shows.its not ekta who organise the star pariwar awards so hw cum its ekta policies.its all done frm voting system kavyanjali got highest vote so dey won now stop bitching abt kavyanjali.

Kavyanajli is the best nomatta even kavya leaves dis show but will always remain in our heart.eijooo rules.

it is ekta's politics because she practically OWNS Star Plus...either she has a large share in Star Network, or Star owns a share in Balaji..i forget which...but the point is, she has a MAJOR say over what goes on at Star and consequently, at Star Parivaar....and its not just about kavyanjali...her shows are at the top coz they are practically the only thing on tv...shows like saarthi, in my opinion are 300 times better than some of Ekta's shows (not KZK or KGGK, but the others) and yet they won't get recognition coz of her bullying and dominance...if you really believe that ekta has no say over these decisions, you are sadly mistaken...

if u reali think sarthi is better den y u r watching all ektas shows  and bitching abt every otha shows dis is unfair ekta is wrong its ekta politicies bla bla bla.its not ekta who decide to give vote for best jodi or otha awards  its audience.btw i am not sadly mistaken its u who is making miskate by saying cheaters

Edited by sus143 - 24 March 2006 at 4:30am
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NasH20

CHEATERS!!!!!!! kavya and anjali weren't even a jodi--they weren't together!! they should have been nominated for yogya jodi, but not actual jodi!! i'm glad kavya dies coz i can't stand him, and hopefully next yr, someone more deserving can win fave jodi...just a thought though, what's "Kavyanjali" without kavya? and whats ektas obsession with iqbal khan? she even brought him into KTH...sorry iqbal fans, i just don't like him...hopefully she won't bring him into KGGK and KZK...

Exactly... they are not even a jodi...they shouldnt have even got nominated for it...this is shear cheating form Ekta's side....this is really not fair with Ronit-Shewta Angry

y u all blaming on ekta guys she is da women who made all the shows in top.If u reali hate her den stop watcing all er shows.its not ekta who organise the star pariwar awards so hw cum its ekta policies.its all done frm voting system kavyanjali got highest vote so dey won now stop bitching abt kavyanjali.

Kavyanajli is the best nomatta even kavya leaves dis show but will always remain in our heart.eijooo rules.

it is ekta's politics because she practically OWNS Star Plus...either she has a large share in Star Network, or Star owns a share in Balaji..i forget which...but the point is, she has a MAJOR say over what goes on at Star and consequently, at Star Parivaar....and its not just about kavyanjali...her shows are at the top coz they are practically the only thing on tv...shows like saarthi, in my opinion are 300 times better than some of Ekta's shows (not KZK or KGGK, but the others) and yet they won't get recognition coz of her bullying and dominance...if you really believe that ekta has no say over these decisions, you are sadly mistaken...

if u reali think sarthi is better den y u r watching all ektas shows  and bitching abt every otha shows dis is unfair ekta is wrong its ekta politicies bla bla bla.its not ekta who decide to give vote for best jodi or otha awards  its audience.btw i am not sadly mistaken its u who is making miskate by saying cheaters

i DO watch saarthi--don't miss a single ep...and do you really think that keeping kavya alive til AFTER the spa votes had been taken in ISN'T cheating?Stern Smile

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
omg.. its so hot in here.... i was complaning yesterday that kzk section is so boring... but dis topic rocks..............

Mady, maybe IT guys must hv done something.... otherwise how come Tilak won for Fav pita...
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
omg.. its so hot in here.... i was complaning yesterday that kzk section is so boring... but dis topic rocks..............

Mady, maybe IT guys must hv done something.... otherwise how come Tilak won for Fav pita...
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index