India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

KA cheats!!! (Page 3)

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Kavy and anjali is an awesome jodi, it was expected that they will have a tough competitiion wih bajaj prerna in jodi catoegry.So itz not a big deal of they won, they were derserving.But the results WEre not counted on the basis of votes.

Edited by madiha_17 - 24 March 2006 at 3:47am

NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

CHEATERS!!!!!!! kavya and anjali weren't even a jodi--they weren't together!! they should have been nominated for yogya jodi, but not actual jodi!! i'm glad kavya dies coz i can't stand him, and hopefully next yr, someone more deserving can win fave jodi...just a thought though, what's "Kavyanjali" without kavya? and whats ektas obsession with iqbal khan? she even brought him into KTH...sorry iqbal fans, i just don't like him...hopefully she won't bring him into KGGK and KZK...

Exactly... they are not even a jodi...they shouldnt have even got nominated for it...this is shear cheating form Ekta's side....this is really not fair with Ronit-Shewta Angry

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged
ekta did cheating, take the example in fav pita cateogry, when there was a article claiming that anuragh is leading in fav pita and mihir facing tough time with him, so yeh tilak kahan sey tapak para, he was nowhere in discussion.So this is cheating accroding to me!!!!!!! Ouch
sus143 IF-Dazzler
sus143
sus143

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NasH20

CHEATERS!!!!!!! kavya and anjali weren't even a jodi--they weren't together!! they should have been nominated for yogya jodi, but not actual jodi!! i'm glad kavya dies coz i can't stand him, and hopefully next yr, someone more deserving can win fave jodi...just a thought though, what's "Kavyanjali" without kavya? and whats ektas obsession with iqbal khan? she even brought him into KTH...sorry iqbal fans, i just don't like him...hopefully she won't bring him into KGGK and KZK...

Exactly... they are not even a jodi...they shouldnt have even got nominated for it...this is shear cheating form Ekta's side....this is really not fair with Ronit-Shewta Angry

y u all blaming on ekta guys she is da women who made all the shows in top.If u reali hate her den stop watcing all er shows.its not ekta who organise the star pariwar awards so hw cum its ekta policies.its all done frm voting system kavyanjali got highest vote so dey won now stop bitching abt kavyanjali.

Kavyanjali is the best nomatta even kavya leaves dis show but will always remain in our heart.eijooo n anita rules.

Edited by sus143 - 24 March 2006 at 4:02am
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Kavya anjali rock...and they are surely better and hotter than other jodiz nominated...dont be jealous now... Tongue
shanelle Senior Member
shanelle
shanelle

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
hey guys, chill. actually the nominations r based on the performance of whole year and not just the month wen the awards take place. just like the movie awards r for the year and not the month.

during the year, kavyanjali were the best jodi and anjali was the best patni. bajaj and prerna also did well but may be there was more curiosity for a new couple and of course ejoo has a large fan following Embarrassed .

his fans wud go to any length to vote for him.
Noor.T IF-Rockerz
Noor.T
Noor.T

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged
huh sukhi di why have u called KA a cheat ?im really surprised i never expected dis from u ! we voted day and night for their winning i mean prerna and bajaj didint win dis doent mean dat KA cheated! they very well deserve dis award !Cry Cry

Cry

Ouch

Ouch
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sus143

Originally posted by NasH20

y u all blaming on ekta guys she is da women who made all the shows in top.If u reali hate her den stop watcing all er shows.its not ekta who organise the star pariwar awards so hw cum its ekta policies.its all done frm voting system kavyanjali got highest vote so dey won now stop bitching abt kavyanjali.

Kavyanajli is the best nomatta even kavya leaves dis show but will always remain in our heart.eijooo rules.

it is ekta's politics because she practically OWNS Star Plus...either she has a large share in Star Network, or Star owns a share in Balaji..i forget which...but the point is, she has a MAJOR say over what goes on at Star and consequently, at Star Parivaar....and its not just about kavyanjali...her shows are at the top coz they are practically the only thing on tv...shows like saarthi, in my opinion are 300 times better than some of Ekta's shows (not KZK or KGGK, but the others) and yet they won't get recognition coz of her bullying and dominance...if you really believe that ekta has no say over these decisions, you are sadly mistaken...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index