Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

KA cheats!!! (Page 2)

gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

well, u cant really call it cheating. they jus extended the script so that they could be nominated for the awards. as gauri_hiten said, they r jus good jodis. Smile
Yey Neelu,itz not cheating..even KA had died be4 but KA still wud have won the best jodiClapBig smilebecause they have awesome chem..EmbarrassedBut I m quite sure that P-R won't have won too..

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Ekta has no brains,at all!
Dead Dead Dead pehle mujhe shak tha(jub us ne bajaj ko prerna ke hothon murvane ki naqli koshish ki)magar now iam sure that this woman is totaly mad! Angry
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Those things not fair at all... but who cares... we bajajians know that he is da best.... so why we bother...
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged
CHEATERS!!!!!!! kavya and anjali weren't even a jodi--they weren't together!! they should have been nominated for yogya jodi, but not actual jodi!! i'm glad kavya dies coz i can't stand him, and hopefully next yr, someone more deserving can win fave jodi...just a thought though, what's "Kavyanjali" without kavya? and whats ektas obsession with iqbal khan? she even brought him into KTH...sorry iqbal fans, i just don't like him...hopefully she won't bring him into KGGK and KZK...
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
i agree they had cheated n its not fair on bajaj n prerna jodi Angry
eternaldreamer Senior Member
eternaldreamer
eternaldreamer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Of course not, it is so obvious that they are cheaters!! The statement just proves it, nothing graet in that crappy jodi like i said in my earlier post there are dozens of better jodis. Ekta just wanted to see her dream serial and jodi be No 1 and so this was a tricked up thing...Please really u think ppl will vote for KA????????? Yuck better than them are onu and sam Dead
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

CHEATERS!!!!!!! kavya and anjali weren't even a jodi--they weren't together!! they should have been nominated for yogya jodi, but not actual jodi!! i'm glad kavya dies coz i can't stand him, and hopefully next yr, someone more deserving can win fave jodi...just a thought though, what's "Kavyanjali" without kavya? and whats ektas obsession with iqbal khan? she even brought him into KTH...sorry iqbal fans, i just don't like him...hopefully she won't bring him into KGGK and KZK...
Hey,stop it there,like u r Bajaj fan.There r Kavya fans too so plz watch out ur wordsAngry..
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i'm sure there are kayvanjali fans..but the fact of the matter is that they aren't a jodi..i don't mean to hurt ppl but thats the truth...they have been split up for quite a while and he's with pammi...if they wanted to nominate them, they could have done so in the yogya jodi category...likewise, how was anjali nominated in fave patni when she's not even married? Confused its all ekta's politics...at least nominate them for a rishta they DO have...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index