Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sus143

y u all blaming on ekta guys she is da women who made all the shows in top.If u reali hate her den stop watcing all er shows.its not ekta who organise the star pariwar awards so hw cum its ekta policies.its all done frm voting system kavyanjali got highest vote so dey won now stop bitching abt kavyanjali.

Kavyanajli is the best nomatta even kavya leaves dis show but will always remain in our heart.eijooo rules.

it is ekta's politics because she practically OWNS Star Plus...either she has a large share in Star Network, or Star owns a share in Balaji..i forget which...but the point is, she has a MAJOR say over what goes on at Star and consequently, at Star Parivaar....and its not just about kavyanjali...her shows are at the top coz they are practically the only thing on tv...shows like saarthi, in my opinion are 300 times better than some of Ekta's shows (not KZK or KGGK, but the others) and yet they won't get recognition coz of her bullying and dominance...if you really believe that ekta has no say over these decisions, you are sadly mistaken...

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hold up here please
how can u accuse ekta of doing it deliberately? when star plus did the pressurising..also these awards are based on a yearly basis right so within the last yr ka WAS a couple... are u guys saying that for eg if ka broke up a day or two before spa they still shouldnt have been nominated?
im really disappointed, i didnt expect ppl to go after them like that just because they won.. that is so sad, everyone should be happy that their favs won something why create such divisions betwen the various forums..

sorry suki hun but i have to disagree with u on this one

oh and lastly to the person saying that kavya is with pammi u will find that kavya and anjali are totally free from any commitments with other ppl.. k divorced pammi..
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guyz i watch KA and KZK and u guyz know dat ! why is she kicking eijoo out and why r we fighting we should we together andd have fun and one more thing in the beginning of the year KA were together dat means they ere a jodi and star parivaar awards are based on all through the year ! Edited by malkanoor - 18 years ago
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

hold up here please
how can u accuse ekta of doing it deliberately? when star plus did the pressurising..also these awards are based on a yearly basis right so within the last yr ka WAS a couple... are u guys saying that for eg if ka broke up a day or two before spa they still shouldnt have been nominated?
im really disappointed, i didnt expect ppl to go after them like that just because they won.. that is so sad, everyone should be happy that their favs won something why create such divisions betwen the various forums..

sorry suki hun but i have to disagree with u on this one

oh and lastly to the person saying that kavya is with pammi u will find that kavya and anjali are totally free from any commitments with other ppl.. k divorced pammi..

hey dude, i like kavya anjali, i really do, and i didn't no that he had divorced pammi, but STILL, they are NOT a jodi--why not be nominated for yogya jodi? and how come anjali was nominated for fave patni when she was unmarried? THAT is definitely politics at work...how can you be nominated for a rishta you don't have? this is not about sour grapes, but about how ekta and star have practically rigged these awards for some trps or whatever their purpose...whats the point of viewers voting when its all been decided in advance?

sus143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

it is ekta's politics because she practically OWNS Star Plus...either she has a large share in Star Network, or Star owns a share in Balaji..i forget which...but the point is, she has a MAJOR say over what goes on at Star and consequently, at Star Parivaar....and its not just about kavyanjali...her shows are at the top coz they are practically the only thing on tv...shows like saarthi, in my opinion are 300 times better than some of Ekta's shows (not KZK or KGGK, but the others) and yet they won't get recognition coz of her bullying and dominance...if you really believe that ekta has no say over these decisions, you are sadly mistaken...

if u reali think sarthi is better den y u r watching all ektas shows  and bitching abt every otha shows dis is unfair ekta is wrong its ekta politicies bla bla bla.its not ekta who decide to give vote for best jodi or otha awards  its audience.btw i am not sadly mistaken its u who is making miskate by saying cheaters

Edited by sus143 - 18 years ago
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sus143

if u reali think sarthi is better den y u r watching all ektas shows  and bitching abt every otha shows dis is unfair ekta is wrong its ekta politicies bla bla bla.its not ekta who decide to give vote for best jodi or otha awards  its audience.btw i am not sadly mistaken its u who is making miskate by saying cheaters

i DO watch saarthi--don't miss a single ep...and do you really think that keeping kavya alive til AFTER the spa votes had been taken in ISN'T cheating?😳

amali2305 thumbnail
omg.. its so hot in here.... i was complaning yesterday that kzk section is so boring... but dis topic rocks..............

Mady, maybe IT guys must hv done something.... otherwise how come Tilak won for Fav pita...
amali2305 thumbnail
omg.. its so hot in here.... i was complaning yesterday that kzk section is so boring... but dis topic rocks..............

Mady, maybe IT guys must hv done something.... otherwise how come Tilak won for Fav pita...
i dunt think its cheating at all. its just that they want them to get nominated for one last time. thats it. its not cheating. its giving a second chance. n KA were a couple last year. they were married. plzz try n take this sportingly. I know ekta has her say in such stuff, but u cannot call KA cheats. in gr8 magazine, deccan chronicle n even throughout IF through polls, surveys were conducted abt this jodi thing n kavyanjali always won. KA were declared HOTTEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR by gr8 magazine and india today. n dunt say this is coz of ekta. they also won ITA best on-screen couple award. so they truly deserved the award. 😊 👏
n sumone said anu n sam r better than kavyanjali. purleeesse! dunt compare! kavyanjali won fair n square. plzz take it sportingly.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Tilak won fav pits yaar who is this tilak where did this guy tapak from

these awards yaar look a bit suss to me some of the people that won i mean they should not have won coz either they dont belong to that category or that well they dont belong to that category but wots done is done nofink can be done abut it now