Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

todays episode---------gosh

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

todays episode CryCryCryCryCry

what the heck is wrong with the writers now they have stared messing up lord krishna 
know this is a filler episode but to fill it up with bakwas stuff----ok that may be too strong a word --but what is this k/R not knowing what he is going to do as the suhaag raa approaches?isnt he bhagwan who is supposed to know anything and every thing--ok to pretend in front of that chudail bh that this radhika is worried so when she --bh --finds out how she has been duped --that is radev are not going to spend the night togather due to devs promise that bh has to be married first and then radev will ge togather --that would be awesome
  but asking balram and even rukmanis help? and even when R/K is alone inthe room ? it would be ok to be worried in front of dev also as when and if dev finds out that R/k is really not radhika it can be explained
isnt anyone in zee tvland to give these writers any akel?

sorry if offended any one i wanted to use much stronger words but restrained sooo mad!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal03chayya55sahil70

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Maia you have a reason to feel that way because in your mind ( and mine too ) Kanha is a God who can do anything at the wave of his hand. But look what is happening he seemed helpless. It just doesn't make sense. What more could we expect ? The CV's are making Kanha a lesser god that  could be overpowered by a mere human like Barkha.I thought with the appearance of Kanha everything will be alright and Radhika's suffering will end but I was mistaken. If  Kanha will be depicted  wrongly  people's faith in him will be affected. Correct me if I'm wrong.No hard feelings.
chayya55 IF-Rockerz
chayya55
chayya55

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
i feel he same way why are the wriers putting down kahna by making him look worried it sounds so silly--as if he does not know how to get out of the suhaag raat fiasco
sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
have to agree. think cvs are playing around a bit too muchConfused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizz_Sunshin3

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. I wish CV's little twist instead of making Kanha look helpless this doesn't make sense to me. Hope CV's come out with better episodes in the future.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top