Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by jayc1234

I thought, one song of Parinda (tumse milke) was exceptional.. But, was it that great as an overall album?

Again, my views only...

I am watching Parinda right now on B4U movies.  The song Tumse Milke is going on right now. 😃

Originally posted by apparaohoare

I am watching Parinda right now on B4U movies.  The song Tumse Milke is going on right now. 😃

omg! lucky u! i LOVE that song 😛

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Tumse Milke's a direct lift 😛 . Yellow Rose of Texas

i don't care if it is original or lift, its just too good of a song 😛

Tumse Milke's a direct lift 😛 . Yellow Rose of Texas

I did not know that.🤢  I love the bengali version of the song too.

Abhi just heard Yellow........TX.  Did not find any similarity. 😕

Yellow Rose of Texas

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago

Pancham has had his share of lifting...but it used to be confined to a few bars or notes. And he used to add his own touches so well that the Hindi song sounded better. He wasn't a Xerox machine like AM or HR. HR-AM-Sameer...hadh karte hain...lyrics bhi tepte hain 🤢

Pancham had accepted that he lifted songs...But then who hasnt lifted songs. Even Madan mohanji has lifted songs....note by note. Some songs are too good to resist...this is one of 'em.
BTW I have the zamfir's flute version of the original of tumse milke.....if someone needs it.

Originally posted by ms04

Pancham had accepted that he lifted songs...But then who hasnt lifted songs. Even Madan mohanji has lifted songs....note by note. Some songs are too good to resist...this is one of 'em.
BTW I have the zamfir's flute version of the original of tumse milke.....if someone needs it.

omg plzzz can i have it?? 😊

Originally posted by apparaohoare

I did not know that.🤢  I love the bengali version of the song too.

Abhi just heard Yellow........TX.  Did not find any similarity. 😕

Yellow Rose of Texas

Its not lifted from Yellow....its lifted from When I need you...

Originally posted by ms04

Mukesh ji,

Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai kya. PLEASE.

arre the Yellow song resembles this other hindi song soooo much! i will post the name as soon as i remember it
i thinks its something like hum dono ka pehle se hai naata koi, yuheen nahi dil lubhata koi
Lets not even mention HR and AM in a post where we discuss legends like Pnacham... 😛

They are not even worth criticism! 😆

Aur waise bhi, we donot want this post also to be spammed stating personal attack and what not 😉