Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Clap

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true_indian

Hi ,

I have been watching indian idol and its a great show giving the next generation a new look to the music industry and finding some great talents among youngesters.

I was a great fan of Amey. I consider him to be the indian idol. I feel Karunya is next to Amey. Karunya is a great singer.  I feel that Amey was the tough contestant to karunya and also  for the popularity of the show so some people have shown him the door.

How it is, let me explain?

Anyway one of the contestant is going to be the INDIAN idol NO doubt abt it. But how will be the popularity of the show without some drama.  How can the people behind the making of the show benefited.

Have the indians ever thought how much money are they spending on voting the contestants. I think the indians may not have spent that much amount on electing our leaders. Every time we hear some 11/12/13/14 lakhs votes has been received for just one show voting and the money spent by the indians is approx 66,00,000 lakhs for just a single voting. Do u believe this. The prize money given to the contestant is really great. Can u think from where this money might have come.

A similar to this program called "Fame Jodi" was coming also a great show and have great respect to the show. Indians have spent crores of rupees by voting only to KAZI. Have we ever thought how these people are helpful to the society.

I have written this not to hurt the sentiments of the people for their supporters and for the show but to know R we being fooled by this reallity show.

look you r rite but ths is not a complete waste of money and time,the indians are giving the really TALENTED ones a chance,they are giving them the oppurtunity to show their TRUE TALENT.and if giving someone chance is madness than the whole world Is mad.

but you r right on the other hand too,but my point is completely different

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karunya_forever

look you r rite but ths is not a complete waste of money and time,the indians are giving the really TALENTED ones a chance,they are giving them the oppurtunity to show their TRUE TALENT.and if giving someone chance is madness than the whole world Is mad.

than where he's worng !!!!
u made it more confused yaar !!!!!!!

peace

Edited by checks - 24 March 2006 at 3:13am
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by checks

Originally posted by karunya_forever

than where he's worng !!!!
u made it more confused yaar !!!!!!!

peace

even i am confused that what went wrong?but he/she was right,but he/she was not completely right ,but i am more confused then before.lolzzz

true_indian Newbie
true_indian
true_indian

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
U r telling that by giving votes ur giving a chance to the talented once, then whts the use of Judges? R they like the 3 monkeys who r deaf,dumb & blind? I think they r becos in case of Amey they just acted. If i culd have been the judge I culd have left the contest only.

Indians dont get confuse, just dont vote to any one & dont waste money. Becos once the contest is start it is 100% sure one is going to be the indian idol.

After II2 then again they will start Fame Gurukul-2 to extract money through votes from the indians. Just wait and watch.

Go to top